Hello, Kingdom Writers!

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί General Site Info β€Ί Start HERE β€Ί Hello, Kingdom Writers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    LivyLynn
    @livylynn
      • Total Posts: 21

Hi there!
      I’m super excited to officially be here! My welcome email was eaten by my Spam box (as promised haha), so it took me awhile to find it! But yay, I’m so excited to get connected with this community. πŸ™‚

My name is Livy, and I’m a twenty-something author, singer, and songwriter. (Am I too old to be here? Haha.)

I (just like everyone else here, I assume) adore writing! I just released my first, YA Christian fiction novel this summer called, The Coronation.

When I’m not writing, I’m usually playing guitar, blogging, drinking peppermint tea, connecting with new friends, planning my next trip to Disney, or pinning images of Europe and Golden Retriever Puppies. (Seriously people, I am obsessed with Golden Retriever puppies! How can those little stinkers possibly get any cuter?!)

Okay, I suppose that’s my official introduction. Looking forward to meeting you all! πŸ™‚

Catwing
      @catwing
        • Total Posts: 2557

@livylynn *flys in* Welcome to the bestiest place on the internees! The Kingdom of Pen!

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@livylynn Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I think we can use a couple older people around here. πŸ˜‰

I think it’d be cool to be a songwriter. What type of songs do you write?

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Catwing
          @catwing

@livylynn I like puppies too! (Even though I’m a Catwing) And peppermint tea. And writing! *throws feathers* Feathers! Do you like drawing too?

Mariposa Aristeo
            @mariposa
              • Total Posts: 335

Welcome, @livylynn! Disney World is my favorite place to go on vacation! Do you have a favorite park? Mine are Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

What is your book’s premise?

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 859

@livylynn Welcome to KP! Great to have you! I love singing (actually, my family would probably tell you that I do it all the time). What kind of music do you sing?

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 859

Oh, and I absolutely love golden retrievers. My older sister has one, and I hope my family gets a puppy soon! @livylynn
                  Do you have one?

PrincessFoo
                  @princessfoo
                    • Total Posts: 194

@livylynn Welcome to Kingdom Pen! What’s your favorite genre?

Jessi Rae
                    @jessi-rae
                      • Total Posts: 250

Welcome to KP! *glances around to make sure no one is listening* *whispers* Are you interested in taking over this kingdom?

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

@livylynn welcome!!! Can I make a guess? were you homeschooled once? basically everyone on here was, and I’m curious. Also, do you know your personality type?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

NC Stokes
                        @daughteroftheking
                          • Total Posts: 1156

@livylynn Greetings! Glad you could join our crazy group of humans, dragons, and pretty much everything else. πŸ˜‰ What are some of your favorite books?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Josiah DeGraaf
                          @aratrea
                            • Total Posts: 717

@livylynn Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. πŸ™‚ I’ll avoid asking any questions as it looks like everyone else already has that covered. xD

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99
                              • Total Posts: 1819

*swoops in because her Disney senses are tingling* Did you say Disney World? Do you live in Florida? Because Florida neeeeeeds more Keepers. @livylynn

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Gracie
                              @graciegirl
                                • Total Posts: 889

Welcome to the Kingdom @LivyLynn!! Super stoked to have you here. πŸ˜€ Ah, yes. Those spam boxes are quite evil in some ways, aren’t they? 😜 Hope to see you around!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Catwing
                                @catwing

@jessi-Rae *raises eyebrow* What was that Wise Jester? *studies her sword since she is a Knight*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >