Hello! I'm Aislinn

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello! I'm Aislinn

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    CK4always
    @ck4always
      • Total Posts: 98

Hello!!!! *waves hands like a crazy person* 😛

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

Welcome to the magical land of Kingdom Pen, @aislinn-mollisong! *hands you a bowl of celebratory ice cream* *hopes you like ice cream* (If you don’t I’ll eat it for you) Glad you could join us!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Aislinn Mollisong
        @aislinn-mollisong
          • Total Posts: 445

Hi everyone! To answer all of your questions:
          Jess – I started writing when I was maybe 7? My books weren’t very good, though, and I never finished them!
          Kate and Emma Flourney – Thank you! Aislinn is not my real name, but it is my alias I use whenever I sign up for anything.
          Daeus – My stories are about a world called Leifer, where there are seven kingdoms each associated with a color and element. (Magnus/Fire/Red, Noelani/Air/Purple) In each book, the main characters have to save the world by combating various obstacles. They all have powers, and are part dragon. Did I mention there were dragons?
          Josiah DeGraaf – My favorite fantasy author is Kendra E. Ardnek.
          Jane Maree – I like to lay video games, read, write stories, play Aetherlight, and storyweave!
          SeekJustice – Yes, on the Aetherlight forums. I have several roleplays there.
          Thank you, everyone!!!!!
          Aislinn out!

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
          https://forums.theaetherli

Catwing
          @catwing
            • Total Posts: 2557

@aislinn-mollisong *flies in* I’m Catwing. I’m here on behalf of the Catwings of Allore (a place in my books) The best way to make sure that people will see your response is to tag them. Some tags don’t match their names. So the tags for your post would be…

@jess

@kate-flournoy
            @emma-flournoy

@daeus

@aratrea
            (That’s Josiah DeGraaf)

@jane-maree

@seekjustice

Your welcome. 😸
            Anyway… Dragons in your book? Yippee. I have dragons too.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Catwing. Reason: Tricky tags
            • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Catwing. Reason: *smashs keyboard over tricky tags* GRRRAAARAAAH

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@aislinn-mollisong
              Heya! Sorry I’m late. 😛 Welcome to KP! What’s your favorite between the two: mountains or oceans?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Aislinn Mollisong
              @aislinn-mollisong

Thank you, @catwing! (did that work? idek) We use tags like this on the Aetherlight forums, but I think they work a little differently.
                Hi @dragon-snapper! Mountains, definitely. I HATE SAND!!!!!!!!!! 😉

Aislinn Mollisong
                @aislinn-mollisong

So, uhhhh…….what do I do on here? On Kingdom Pen, I mean. Does anyone have anything you think I should look at? (bracing for bombardment of energetic KP people’s craziness) 😉

Catwing
                  @catwing

@aislinn-mollisong I did a free trial of Aetherlight a while back… What do you think of it? It seems intriguing I just never bought it. Was it worth your money? *glances over shoulder at a leather pouch* I won’t want to buy anything and then regret it… Though that doesn’t seem the case for this.
                    What can you do? *assumes a thinking pose* Let’s see… You can read the articles, poems, and short stories. Talk on the forum pages. Create forum pages. Burn chairs (if you’re a dragon [@dragon-snapper ] or carry matches/lighter). But mostly get encouraged to write.
                    There may be more (I’m a bit new) So I’ll tag some peoples. {I think there’s a rule on no more than 10 tags…}

@daeus
                    @emily @that_writer_girl_99 @kate-flournoy @daughteroftheking @salome01w4g

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@Aislinn-Mollisong Yep, @Catwing pretty much said it. 😀 Scroll through our old topics and revive any you want to. Pick up what you can and if you still have questions, start your own thread! Seriously. *clears throat and flicks dust off sleeve of immaculate uniform* We’re here to help you grow as a writer and encourage you as a member of our community. If you have questions, ask them. In my experience there’s always somebody who knows at least something about anything writing-related you could want to know, so go for it.

Catwing
                      @catwing

@kate-flournoy Thank you. Glad I didn’t miss much. 😸

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

Hi, @aislinn-mollisong. Yes, what Catwing said. On top of that, we also host live panel discussions every other month where you can ask writing questions. KP has a couple writing courses too. On the forum, we share a lot of the issues we have and the victories we achieve. We help each other. We also debate writing theory, talk about books, talk about movies, work on projects, and even talk about random stuff. You may want to check out the writer’s corner. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/writers-corner-8/page/13/ It’s a place to get accountability while you’re writing. You agree to write with another person for a certain amount of time and then you’re both mutually accountable. The legend of king Daeus is also popular. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-legend-of-king-daeus/

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Aislinn Mollisong
                          @aislinn-mollisong

Thank you @daeus @kate-flournoy

@catwing
                            , I totally think the Aetherlight is worth it! I have all three episodes that are out, and they are EPIC!!!! The symbolism is THE BESTEST!!! (sorry if that’s kind of a KP thing) And the people on there are so nice. It’s like they are my best friends! If you do join, go on the forums and look me up. We have some private jokes involving Pringles that I kind of started…..

Catwing
                            @catwing

Pringles, huh? I heard something about frozen raspberries here but I still haven’t figured it out.
                              It’s nice to hear from a source that they liked to play it. 😸 Perhaps after this moving ordeal I shall play the Aetherlight. *grins* But for now I write!

@aislinn-mollisong

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper
                                • Total Posts: 3515

@catwing The raspberries is @daeus thing. I just incorporated into the Legend of King Daeus.

And as the Head of Security, I can arrest anyone who melts chairs. *sneaks around forums, searching for someone called Dragon Snapper* I’ve heard tell that she melts chairs.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Catwing
                                @catwing

@dragon-snapper I heard something else on the KP video about an inside about frozen raspberries. *wonders what it could be*
                                  Head of Security? I think I just saw dragon snapper. They posted a comment above me. *grins*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >