Hello, fellow writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, fellow writers!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Amy-l-klob Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome!

Kylie
      @kballen
        • Total Posts: 65

@amy-I-klob Welcome! I’m glad you’re here. I’m still really new to this forum, and I hope you learn how to navigate it better than I can =)

Harry Potter forever!!!!

Christine Eaton
        @christi-eaton
          • Total Posts: 306

@amy-l-klob Welcome to our fine community! I love seeing all of the new faces. It is really great! Hope you have a wonderful time here.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Amy L. Klob
          @amy-l-klob
            • Total Posts: 19

@lifeofkatie – Thanks for the welcome! ….My favorite time period in history is the 1770s – around 1870s in America, particularly the Revolutionary War.

Hannah
            @salome01w4g
              • Total Posts: 991

@amy-l-klob Ahhhhh!!!! I’m writing a story Revolutionary War right now… well kinda…

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Amy L. Klob
              @amy-l-klob

@seekjustice – Cool! I’ve thought of learning how to write scripts. I am working on a novel right now, based in the American Revolution. I occasionally write poetry, but gravitate to adventurous historical fiction. I’ve written articles for a blog I had a year or two back, but haven’t done that for a while.

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice
                  • Total Posts: 3365

@salome01w4g @amy-l-klob Aha, I was going to suggest you talk to Hannah. Her story sounds really cool. I don’t know much about the american revpolution but I love reading and writing stories set in WW1. Hannah had started a hf thread but I don’t think we got very far. However, if we have one more hf writer to join our ranks…

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Amy L. Klob
                  @amy-l-klob

@salome01w4g – Yeah, I know what you mean by “kinda” writing your story. Life has been crazy for me and I haven’t gotten a writing schedule down or my computer document folders all organized yet. I feel like I’m an excited puppy bouncing from scene to scene, my brain storming leaving messes of scattered research notes and ideas across paper and computer hard drive. And somehow this organized mess actually takes form into a story…at least in my head. 😀

And as you may have guessed, my favorite writing genre is historical fiction. 🙂

Amy L. Klob
                    @amy-l-klob

@daeus – Yes, I write historical fiction.

Amy L. Klob
                      @amy-l-klob

@rolena-hatfield – Did you get my reply to your question about drama and musicals? I replied to a bunch of questions at once last night, but don’t know if I did it right. I posted my replies, but then edited it. When I did that, the post vanished and wouldn’t reappear when I tried re-posting. With you being a forum director, do you have any idea what to do? Thanks!

Rolena Hatfield
                        @rolena-hatfield
                          • Total Posts: 405

@amy-l-klob Hey! Yes! I found it in spam. Silly spam eating folder :p Your comments are up now 🙂

Also, Yes I love Sight and Sound!!! I’ve seen quite a few live shows and watched all the dvds. I did audition there a couple times too, but alas that’s not what God had in store for me. I’m so glad you’ve heard of them. They’re truly the best. Which shows have you seen?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

J.A. Penrose
                          @jess-penrose
                            • Total Posts: 377

@amy-l-klob Aiya! I love history too, but, historical fiction I find can be hard to write… I’ve only attempted two… *shrugs*
                            But ye shall find that on this forum lots of people are good with writing fictional history, or, at least reading it! (There are a lot of LotR fans, myself included!!!) I can’t say I know much about America’s history… comes with being Australian I guess. The closest I think I know is the Amish people… that’s in America right?
                            Ooooh, I’m an INFP and my cousin is ENFP, so, you are most certainly not alone on this forum!
                            Anyways, welcome!

Writer | Freelance Editor
                            Inspiration&lt

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2
                              • Total Posts: 794

@amy-l-klob Nice! I’m an INFJ.

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

Hannah
                              @salome01w4g
                                • Total Posts: 991

@amy-l-klob ohhhhh… I like that

I feel like I’m an excited puppy bouncing from scene to scene, my brain storming leaving messes of scattered research notes and ideas across paper and computer hard drive.

It is so acurate. 🙂

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

NC Stokes
                                @daughteroftheking
                                  • Total Posts: 1156

@amy-l-klob That’s my favorite time period right now, too! I also like any history that has to do with airplanes. I know the “excited puppy” feeling as well. 😀

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >