Hello, fellow writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, fellow writers!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Amy L. Klob
    @amy-l-klob
      • Total Posts: 19

Hello, everyone! My name is Amy. I’m new here. I found out about KP this past summer and appreciate all the advice they give. I wish I had this back in high school! (I’m in my early twenties.)

A little about me: I have never used a forum before. Gasp! I know…I’m not into posting on social media much. 🙂 I love history and writing, drama (movie, stage, or audio) thrills me, and I love Jesus Christ.

So, anyway, glad to be here and I hope to bounce story ideas and writing tips around with you all in the days to come!

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa
        • Total Posts: 335

@amy-l-klob Hi! Glad to have you here! I’m not into social media either; the only ones I’m on are Instagram and Pinterest. However, my assistant Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) is on Fossilbook and Stomper.

What are your favorite books?

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield
          • Total Posts: 405

@amy-l-klob Welcome!!! I’m so glad you found KP! (Before I joined KP I hadn’t used a forum either :p don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need help navigating this new world 🙂 )
          And a fellow drama lover! Favorite drama? Do you like musicals?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@amy-l-klob *gasp* No one said it…

WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! 😀

I’m Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet you. 😀

Do you have a novel you’re working on?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

EpicAddie2
            @epicaddie2
              • Total Posts: 794

@amy-l-klob Welcome to KP! Do you know your MBTI type?

INFJ ~ 4w5
              aldarley.wordpress.com

Josiah DeGraaf
              @aratrea
                • Total Posts: 717

@amy-l-klob Welcome to the site! Glad you made your way over into getting an account. 😉 What sort of stuff do you like to read?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

NC Stokes
                @daughteroftheking
                  • Total Posts: 1156

@amy-l-klob Greetings! So, you like history, do you??? I believe I’ve found a kindred spirit. *geeks out with way too much enthusiasm* What is your favorite period in history?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by NC Stokes.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

PrincessFoo
                  @princessfoo
                    • Total Posts: 194

@amy-l-klob Hi! My name is Amy too!
                    😉 The first time I was on a forum was six months ago, when I joined KP. I’m still not sure how everything works. How do you do emojis? How can you put in a gif? I still don’t know…

PrincessFoo
                    @princessfoo
                      • Total Posts: 194

Oh, I just realized I did an emoji! I don’t know how that happened.

Amy L. Klob
                      @amy-l-klob
                        • Total Posts: 19

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Sorry if this doesn’t tag those of you who asked me questions. I’m still learning the ropes of forum land….

@mariposa
                        , @aratrea – My favorite books include Lynn Austin books, The Baker Family Adventures by C.R. Hedgcock, Millie Keith series by Martha Finley, This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti, and The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom. Though I’m not into fantasy as much, I do enjoy The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I’ve heard the audio dramas (from Family Radio Theatre) of them more than I’ve read the books though. 😛 But by far my favorite kind of book is adventurous historical fiction. Yeah! 🙂

@rolena-hatfield
                        – I don’t have a favorite stage drama, but I do have a favorite audio drama. The Dragon and the Raven by Heirloom Audio (as of right now; we’ll see after I hear more of their adventures) . I do like musicals, though they have to be well written. I have watched The Sound of Music more than twice. Have you seen any of Sight and Sound’s productions? From the look of it, they’re great! (I was pretty young the last time I went.) Look their videos up on YouTube, if you want. They even show you behind the scenes stuff! It gets me excited! The dancing, the dramatic poses, the story….ahhh. 🙂

@dragon-snapper
                        – Does the name Dragon Snapper come from a book you wrote/are writing? Yes, I’m working on a novel. I’m glad you asked. My story takes place in the American Revolutionary War. Such an intricate, interesting, and exciting time to research! Oh, and if you’re serving in His Majesty King George’s army, beware. My heroine or her friends may be watching you.

@epicaddie2
                        – Hello. Yes, it is either INFJ or ENFJ. I’m kind of a wash between the I and E. *chuckles*

@daughteroftheking
                        – Really?! I’m so glad when I find someone else who loves history! 😀 There is a sad decline of an appreciation of it in our country. My favorite period is American 1770s – around 1870s, with my favorite part of that timeline being the Revolutionary War. (Writing a novel on that!) What is your favorite time period?

@princessfoo
                        – Hello, other Amy! 😉 I think the colon and parenthesis to make a smiley is automatically changed into an emoji by the forum server. At least that’s what happened for me. 🙂 As far as a gif, well, we’re in the same boat, without oars.

katie
                        @lifeofkatie
                          • Total Posts: 137

@amy-l-klob – Welcome to KP! 🙂 Glad to have you here. What’s your favorite time period in history?

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@amy-l-klob Welcome!! I love history too! I also like drama and I’m learning currently how to write a play (I’ve written lots of novels, but never tried a play before, so I’m really excited!)
                            Not sure if anyone has asked you already, what kind of things do you like to write?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

@amy-l-klob Glad to have you. Can I guess that you write historical fiction?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
                              @salome01w4g
                                • Total Posts: 991

@amy-l-klob Welcome!!!
                                🙂 This is the first forum I’ve been on. You’ll learn quickly! 😀
                                What is your favorite writing genre?

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper
                                  • Total Posts: 3515

@amy-l-klob Well, the name Dragon Snapper doesn’t come from a story I’m writing. Just a matter of everyday life. 😀
                                  Eek. Don’t worry; I’m American!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >