Hello Everyone!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Everyone!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Caylin
    @audrey-caylin
      • Total Posts: 323

@marliscarb YES. Narnia is just…epic. I haven’t read it in years, but now it’s on my “reread as soon as I have time” list. I just started C.S. Lewis’ space trilogy. Have you ever read that?

And what Ingrid said about the signature 🙂

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

@marliscarb Awesome! My siblings and I love to listen to the audio drama of the Chronicles.

You play guitar? That is so cool! My siblings and I have a bluegrass band! BTW, @emily, who I don’t think you’ve met yet, is my little sister.

Ben Powell
        @supermonkey42
          • Total Posts: 273

@marliscarb Welcome. *bows* Ah, a nonfiction writer? Cool! I’ve yet to try my hand at it, but I’ve always loved history and facts, so maybe I’ll get into it one day.

A Kapeefer for life!
          Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@marliscarb Welcome to KP!!! Since I don’t feel like scrolling through all the pages right now, I’ll leave it at that. I extend my heartiest welcome to you. *vanishes in a puff of sparkles*

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@marliscarb  Doctor Whoooooooooo!!!! Which is your favorite Doctor?

I also like the Narnia series! Which one is your favorite? Mine is The Magician’s Nephew.

You can pronounce it however you want.

MarliScarb
              @marliscarb
                • Total Posts: 3

@audrey-caylin No, I haven’t read the space trilogy, I’ll have to check it out!

@shannon Haha, I barely play the guitar – just a little bit for fun 🙂

@supermonkey42
                Yes, right now I only write non-fiction, but I’ll probably get sucked into the world of fiction writing someday 🙂 I’d like to write things that are sort of a combination of fiction and non-fiction – true stories that are written like fiction, and historical fiction, and non-fiction articles about fiction writing – things like that 🙂

@dekreel
                David Tennant, but I’ve only watched through the first season with Matt Smith so I can’t really judge yet 🙂  Favorite Narnia book is hard – probably Voyage of the Dawn Treader?

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 859

@marliscarb TBH, I’m not really a very good guitar player. It’s fun though!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >