Hello Awesome Peoples!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Awesome Peoples!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

Combinations transform into emoticons, but I only know some of the simple ones. : ) (with no spaces) gives you 🙂 for example. ; ) gives you 😉 and : P gives you 😛 Beyond that, I’m not sure though you can look up online guides for all kinds of things.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

🙂 😉 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Daeus.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

Oh, cool

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Christine Eaton
          @christi-eaton
            • Total Posts: 306

YAY! New friends! Welcome to KP @winter-rose! Wow, so many people have read the Wingfeather saga. Most of the people I know have never heard of it. I listened to Andrew Peterson’s music before I read his first book and unfortunately I still need to get my hands on the others. But my real question is have you read his brother, A.S. Peterson’s book, The Fiddler’s Gun? I think everyone on here knows that I REALLY like that book 😉 (I suppose I’m like @daeus with the Count of Monte Cristo)

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Faith Kindred
            @faithdk
              • Total Posts: 139

Hey, welcome @winter-rose!! I play piano too (and violin). What type of fantasy do you read? LOTR? I draw too! Mostly animals. Have you tried acrylic or oil painting? That’s always fun. Oh cool! Another archer! 😉 I have a compound bow, but I’ve always wanted to try a recurve bow. Someday I’d really like to try bow hunting.
              Again, welcome! Glad to have you here!

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

@ingridrd and @bluejay we must be twins with different ages and different parents. 🙂

Anonymous

@christi-eaton No I haven’t read the Fiddler’s Gun, but I’ve been looking for books to read so maybe I will.

@faithdk
                  LOTR is awesome! My Dad read my sister and me the trilogy before we watched the movies. I haven’t tried acrylic or oil painting, but I have a friend who oil paints.

Anonymous

@hope Thanks for the Emoji tips! 🙂

BlueJay
                    @bluejay
                      • Total Posts: 1622

@ingridrd
                      and @bluejay we must be twins with different ages and different parents. 🙂

Haha There’s a story idea for you. Only we’d have to be triplets, not twins.
                      Oo I love Emily Elizabeth Black’s music too. I can play one of her simple songs on the keyboard, but my younger sister is much better than me.
                      🙂 😛 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >