Hello Awesome Peoples!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Awesome Peoples!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1486

Hello awesome peoples! My name is Gabrielle (A.K.A. Gabby) and I’m excited to be joining you all at Kingdom Pen! So a little about meself…
      I’m generally an artist who tries to draw, a writer who can’t spell, and a piano player who doesn’t read music very well. Occasionally I’m also a recurve bow archer and blogger. Oh, and I like to read (no way!). I generally read (and write) fantasy, but I’ll skip across genres if it’s an action/adventure book. Nice to meet you all!
      P.S. Oh, and if I could have any pet I wanted, it would probably be Toothless.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

Hello @winter-rose! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (*cough* It’s kind of a competition between the old forumers such as myself to see who can be the first to greet the newbies with that line. 😉 )

Oh wow, you play piano! So do I— what kind of music do you like best? And what do you most enjoy drawing? What style do you draw? Hyper-realistic? Exaggerated? Cartoon? Classic Renaissance? *shudder* 😉 😛 Yes, I’m joking about that last one.

Hahaha… I wholeheartedly agree. If I could have any pet, it would be Toothless. He’s absolutely adorable. 😀

BlueJay
        @bluejay
          • Total Posts: 1622

Welcome @winter-rose. *bother, @kate-flournoy beat me* Well, I guess I’ll say it anyway. Welcome to the bestistest place on earth. *Don’t bother looking up this word in the dictionary cause it won’t be there.
          Toothless would be an awesome pet to have. It would be so much fun to fly through the air…

I’m generally an artist who tries to draw, a writer who can’t spell, and a piano player who doesn’t read music very well.

That sounds a lot like me. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Anyway welcome once again to KP. Enjoy.

Greta
          @gretald
            • Total Posts: 450

@winter-rose Welcome to (I’ll say it, even though @kate-flournoy and @bluejay beat me to it) the bestistest place on the internet. You’re going to love it here. 🙂
            Awesome, I love fantasy, too! What are some of your favorite books? (I say “some,” because asking a bookworm to pick one favorite book is like asking a mother to pick a favorite child. XD)

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@winter-rose Glad to have you on. What have you written so far?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hope Ann
              @hope
                • Total Posts: 1092

Welcome, @winter-rose! Wait…I know you, don’t I? From Ravelry and e-mails? Unless you have the same name as my friend… 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Jada Morrison
                @jadamae
                  • Total Posts: 199

@winter-rose Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m sure you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot. Reading music is overrated…

Anonymous

HaHa Thanks Kate! (wait, how do you make tags? I’m completely clueless). I like playing movie themes, piano guys, or the music Emily Elisabeth Black wrote for the Kingdom Series by Chuck Black. I have problems finishing a piece though. Oh yes I love drawing Classic Renaissance (Sarcasm sarcasm:). No, I like to draw cartoon I suppose. I like to draw what I picture in my mind.

Daeus
                    @daeus

@winter-rose Click on a person’s profile page and they will have their @tag there. Just copy and paste. Eventually, you’ll memorize them.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous

Thanks @daeus! And so far I’ve written a (very) short story and am currently working on my first fantasy novel, along with another short story that’s turned into a Novella. (Oh, and another question, how do you insert Emojis?)

Daeus
                        @daeus

@winter-rose emojis? Uum, I think there’s a special way you’re supposed to do it. Honestly, I just copy and paste mine from imessage. You get a lot of options there. @hope? @bluejay? Do you know the normal way to do it?

???

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome @bluejay! Haha bestistest. Made up words are awesome. @gretald I really like the Wingfeather Chronicles by Andrew Peterson, but there are so many other awesome books….

Anonymous

@hope I don’t believe I know you.:) I must have the same name as your friend.

Greta
                              @gretald
                                • Total Posts: 450

@winter-rose Oh, yesss! I still haven’t finished the last book, but I really liked the Wingfeather Saga.

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd
                                  • Total Posts: 830

Hey, @winter-rose!

I’m generally an artist who tries to draw, a writer who can’t spell, and a piano player who doesn’t read music very well.

Wow, that is so me! YES!!! I LOVE to draw cartoons! (Mostly because I’m not very good at realistic drawing. 😉 ) Welcome, Gabby!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >