Hello All!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello All!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Got it, thanks Jane!

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Jane Maree
      @jane-maree
        • Total Posts: 909

@that_writer_girl_99 you’re welcome. 😀

(now you can paste in what you said earlier so that everyone else gets to meet you too.)

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

Hello Everyone!
          My name is Elizabeth, and I joined KP…four days ago, I think? It’s great to be here. 🙂
          Let’s see…what to say…
          To start, I’ve been writing since I was little, and I fell in love with it right from the beginning. I like reading, too, but writing was my first love. It still is, but I’ll be the first to admit that writing is much harder for me now that I’m learning how to write books. Setting, character development, plot…suffice it to say that writing and I haven’t always gotten along, but I’m in it for the long run.
          What else?
          I graduate high school this year, and I plan to major in creative writing at a state college here in Florida.
          I play guitar, and I sing quite often at the youth group my church does. I love music, and I feel closest to God when I’m worshiping Him.
          Guess that’s it. I’m happy to answer any other questions y’all might have. Excited to get to know you all!

Jane Maree
          @jane-maree

@that_writer_girl_99 Welcome again. 😛

*gives you a plate of pizza* Hope you enjoy the bestistest place around!

I’m one of the Aussies on the forum, and fairly new myself. Great to meet you! *shakes your hand enthusiastically*

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@that_writer_girl_99
              Welcome to the bestistest place in the internets, (more formally welcome)! It’s great to have you here!
              Ooh, I play guitar too, and I’ll probably be playing with my youth group in the next few months, which I am really excited about. What songs do you like to play?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 1352

Hello again! What genre do you like to write? What are some of your favorite books?

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

This makes much more sense. Thanks for pointing it out, Jane.

To answer your previous question, I love writing in the realm of science-fiction. I grew up reading Marvel Comics, so much of my early stories were about superheroes. I’ve tried writing in other genres, but they don’t flow as well. I read in plenty of genres, though.

Jane Maree
                  @jane-maree

@that_writer_girl_99 I’m always happy to help out! 😀

Ooh that’s super cool. I love sci fi and superhero stuff. *nods*

Also guitar and singing, yesss. I love it. I play guitar too, along with piano, violin and flute.

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99

Hello, Emma!
                      Wow, great question! I don’t know if I can pick just one favorite!
                      I love the Maze Runner series, and the Percy Jackson books. Both are well written…I can’t say the same for their movie counterparts.
                      I also love the Door Within series by Wayne Thomas Batson–or anything by him, actually. Wayne Thomas Batson is a great writer.

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

@Jane Maree I’ve always wanted to play violin! And the flute has a gorgeous sound.
                        Who’s your favorite superhero?

Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99

@Dragon Snapper
                          I absolutely love Hillsong and Passion, and luckily for me, so does our worship pastor, so I get to hear/play/sing their songs a lot.

Jane Maree
                          @jane-maree

@that_writer_girl_99 Violin was a dream of mine for so long, and I’m really happy to be doing it now. When did you start learning guitar?

Hmm hard choice…I think I’ll have to go with Spider Man because he’s pretty cool.

(To tag people, you can go to their profile and see what they have either next to or under the profile image. Mine is @Jane-Maree (you were close!) and @Emma-Flournoy, @Dragon-snapper. Although sometimes people’s can be completely different than their display name (like yours) so you might need to copy-paste it. Hope that helps.)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jane Maree.

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

@Jane-Maree Thank you! I’ll sort this whole forum thing out eventually haha.
                              Oh, goodness. I think I was…ten when I started playing? I’ll have played for eight years in August.

Jane Maree
                              @jane-maree

@that_writer_girl_99 Hehe, you’re doing pretty good so far! 😀
                                Wow that’s so cool! I’ve only been playing guitar for about…a year and a half? And flute for four years or so. Violin I’ve been doing for 13 months (and I’ve just reached grade four, yay!).

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99

Awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >