Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 95

Hello All,

Super excited to find a site that shares some of my strongest passions, writing and Jesus. I haven’t quite learned to navigate the site yet, so if there are things I should know/check out I am all ears. I am a Lord of the Rings, Narnia, and Doctor who fan, who enjoys writing when the time is available.

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.

A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉

Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

TheAcornman
        @theacornman
          • Total Posts: 125

@inkling-for-christ Welcome to KP!  What genres do you write?

That one English guy.

Anonymous

@dekreel, my favorite Doctor would be the ninth(Chris Eccleston) and Tenth (David Tennnat) As far as companions go its Rose, Martha, and Amy.

Who is your favorite?

Anonymous

The genre that I tend to dabble in is I’m honestly not sure its a mix of sic-fi/futuristic. While I am a lover of fantasy I don’t have quite the knack for it. I would kind of say I’m more dystopian (if that is a genre).

How about you? What genre do you write?

EpicAddie2
              @epicaddie2
                • Total Posts: 794

@inkling-for-christ Welcome to the Bestistest Place on the Internet!

Are you right handed or left handed?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                aldarley.wordpress.com

Aislinn Mollisong
                @aislinn-mollisong
                  • Total Posts: 445

Oya, @inkling-for-Christ! I’m Aislinn, hailing from the land of Aethasia. I’m so excited to see you, and welcome to the Kingdom Of Pen! I’m an LOTR fan too! Have you read the book, or just watched the movies? I write fantasy, and am currently working on a trilogy.

Aislinn out!

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                  https://forums.theaetherli

Anonymous

I have read the LOTR books, listened to them on audio book, watched the movies and the extended edition. I have also listened to the Sillmarillion and taught myself to write in elvish

Anonymous

I am right handed what about you?

Aislinn Mollisong
                      @aislinn-mollisong
                        • Total Posts: 445

@inkling-for-Christ Whoa. I have the book…. *sheepish backpedaling from obviously devoted fan*

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                        https://forums.theaetherli

Alia
                        @alia
                          • Total Posts: 1253

@inkling-for-christ, Welcome! Any LOTR fan and Whovian is welcome here. Just Explain to me this…how can you like Ten?????

Anyway, now that that is out of my system, who is your favorite Hobbit?

Do you know what personality type you are?

WIP - Decisions
                          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@inkling-for-christ Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!!!! Do you have any hobbies? Where are you from, if you care to say.

Anonymous

So, what made me really happy about fining this site is that as a writer it is hard to keep writing when there is no one to walk with you. I am the only writer in a family of engineers (three generations of engineers on my dad’s side). I am not mathematically bight and that makes me the odd one in my family. I have a love for books and encouraging and promoting quality literature. A little more about my writing background…the fact I am writing is a God given miracle. I started writing at the age of 13 when I was told I struggled with written expression. Writing was something I tried just to get through the “dog days of summer” and ended up loving it. I started with stories based of the Marvel universe (particularly the Avengers) for about three years I used the Marvel Universe as my sandbox. Learning to write and how to get dialogue. Eventually, I branched out and wrote my own trilogy (in seven months). That was two years ago. To this day I am still editing my first book (when I am not doing school work). I loved that journey of writing where its like you hold the pen and yet you don’t know what to say. It just kinda comes out of the pen and the ink makes words and the words make a story.

Anonymous

My hobbies include writing, reading, knitting, watching doctor who, and learning to write better

Alia
                                @alia
                                  • Total Posts: 1253

@inkling-for-christ, you wrote a trilogy in seven months??? I’ve been writing on for three years and I’m still on book 1. Teach me your ways…

WIP - Decisions
                                  Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >