Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* :P

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* :P

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ethryndal
    @ethryndal
      • Total Posts: 1013

Aaaand I found another one.

Evanescent: Soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal That sounds like something Galadriel would say in the Lord of the Rings intro. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

R. J. Wordsmith
        @r-j-wordsmith
          • Total Posts: 113

Floccinaucinihilipilification: The act or habit of estimating something as worthless. This actually is a real word, found in the Oxford Dictionary.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@r-j-wordsmith I don’t even know how to begin to say that…it probably have more ‘i’s than Mississippi does. 😛
            Rampike: a dead tree, especially the bleached skeleton or splintered trunk of a tree killed by fire, lightning, or wind. (definition from dictionary.com)
            This word made me think of the article (this) that @hope wrote a week or so ago about descriptions, and this word would definitely set a mood to the descriptions. Kind of like the White Tree of Gondor.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >