Has Anyone Published A Kindle Book

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Has Anyone Published A Kindle Book

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    photobloggergal
    @photobloggergal
      • Total Posts: 28

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone’s ever published a Kindle book on Amazon, and what are your tips for making it easier? I’m planning on (trying) to publish a book at least before April. Thanks! 🙂

Josiah DeGraaf
      @aratrea
        • Total Posts: 717

@hope and @daeus both have. Hope even created the Kindle version of the Best of 2016 KP eBook we created last year. 🙂

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@photobloggergal Yes, it’s very easy. Do you have Scrivener? That’s what I used so I could help you the most with that, but it’s also easy to do with Word and some other programs.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Daeus
          @daeus

That was for compiling the ebook. Publishing it to Amazon is also very easy.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

photobloggergal
            @photobloggergal
              • Total Posts: 28

Hi @daeus! Thanks for getting back to me. I don’t have Scrivener, though I really want to splurge and get it! 🙂 I’ve heard it makes writing life so much easier! We’re working on the editing (my parents, who are old journalists) right now through good ol’ Mac Word. 😉

We’re planning on publishing it through Amazon, yes. Any tips on making that easy? My Mom has published a book using Lulu and Amazon both, but I do want to help in doing that, not make her do all the work 😉

Hadassah

Daeus
              @daeus

@photobloggergal Okay, I can’t help with Word specifically, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a hard process. I’m sure Youtube has some good tutorials.

All you really need to publish is an account on kdp.amazon.com. Then, upload the file of your story and a cover, enter a description for your story, etc. It’s a very simple process.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >