HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Spradlin
    @spradlin
      • Total Posts: 189

@faithdk – I have to give Kate credit for that one, if I’m remembering correctly.

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

YOU MEAN WE MIGHT TAKE ALL THIS TIME TO THINK OF AN AWESOME IDEA TO HAVE IT NOT BE AVAILABLE????!!!! 😮 😮 😮 *FAINTS*
        Um anyway, out of the two I think I like…*this is really hard*. I think I like notecards better, but I understand yours too. With notecards it kinda, might, sort of, drag the person in to your blog since they might be curious to find out ‘what is it about notecards’
        Does that help? :S

Sarah Spradlin
        @spradlin

??? basically. It’s great. Lemme go see if notecards is open xD

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Sarah Spradlin
          @spradlin

Well, ladies and gentlemen, after many metaphorical tangents it has been created: https://notecardsblog.wordpress.com/. It’s like not developed at all, but the official title is “Notecards” thanks to @bluejay 😀

Faith Kindred
            @faithdk
              • Total Posts: 139

Yay! Congrats! 😀 And good job with the name @bluejay! It’s simple, to the point, and overall just great. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Faith Kindred.
              Sarah Spradlin
              @spradlin

I agree! 😀 Thanks for all of y’all’s help! You probably won’t want to look at the blog (or if you do, try not to be terribly disappointed) for a few days, ‘cuz I still have to wrangle the theme into submission and get some stuff up there. xD

BlueJay
                @bluejay

Yay! So glad I could help Sarah. *Cries tears of joy*

BlueJay
                  @bluejay

So I kinda want a title that plays off of the notecards and metaphors; preferably kinda short.
                    *sarah, you should give yourself a pat on the back as you were the one who gave me the idea. 😀

Sarah Spradlin
                    @spradlin

XD Well, it was short. XD Definitely a noble effort on the part of all. 😀

Anna Brie
                      @anna-brie
                        • Total Posts: 312

And I was away a few days and missed all of this. I used my pehname for my blog name. That’s when I had to choose it. And now I’m stuck with it.

Sarah Spradlin
                        @spradlin

@anna-brie I did that exact same thing when I did my first blog with my writing buddy! 🙂

Anna Brie
                          @anna-brie
                            • Total Posts: 312

I don’t really mind being stuck with my pen name though, fortunately.

Rolena Hatfield
                            @rolena-hatfield
                              • Total Posts: 405

Yay @spradlin! Sarah I’m so excited that you’re starting a blog! It’ll be the highlight of my day to read it and keep me smiling 🙂 (probably more like rolling on the floor in laughter, but seriously I can’t wait for you to post your first “note”) Keep us updated!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Sarah Spradlin
                              @spradlin

@anna-brie I was hardcore emotionally attached to ours. It was definitely hard to let go of. 😉 I’m glad you like it! What’s the link? I’d love to check it out and give it a follow ;D

Dawwww! Thanks @rolena-hatfield ;D I hope it’ll live up to you expectations! 😀

Sarah Spradlin
                                @spradlin

The first “note” is up! Check it out and let me know what y’all think! 😉

https://notecardsblog.wordpress.com/

@rolena-hatfield
                                  @anna-brie @bluejay @writefury @daeus @faithdk @zoe-wingfeather @kate-flournoy

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >