HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions HALP! (Blog Titles Are Literally the Worst)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

Whoa! I LOVE that idea. @spradlin. I love sing Staccato. It is really fun and uses a lot of tummy muscles. Do you sing? I do. I’m in the soprano range which is very special. (I just have to remember to practise.)

Sarah Spradlin
      @spradlin
        • Total Posts: 189

I like to pretend I can sometimes. xD I’m sure you’d put me to shame. 😉 What about “Speaking in Staccatos”? Or do just Staccato? Or do you have any ideas involving staccatos? xD I’m kinda thinking along the lines of ____ Staccatos, so maybe an adjective or a verb. Or something. xD Clearly I’m horrible at decision making.

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Rosey Mucklestone
        @writefury
          • Total Posts: 467

I think Staccato Notes could work, @spradlin. Double meaning, y’know. 😉

Sarah Spradlin
          @spradlin

@writefury — Oooo! Or Staccatoed Notes?

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

BlueJay
            @bluejay

Sweet Staccatos?
              I think Staccato Notes would work well too. 😛

Sarah Spradlin
              @spradlin

I still feel like there’s something missing… not sure what. >__< The struggle.

BlueJay
                @bluejay

How about:
                  Sarah’s Staccato Notes
                  Noted Staccatos
                  Notes of Staccato
                  Spradlin’s Staccato Notes
                  Super Staccato Notes
                  Any of these feeling a bit better? :}

Sarah Spradlin
                  @spradlin

LOL. It’s like a piece of the metaphor is missing. So, basically we’ve got the note part with just staccato–something that is set apart. What about Sharing Staccatos? The Staccatoed Storyteller? *beats head against the wall*

Faith Kindred
                    @faithdk
                      • Total Posts: 139

The Author’s Staccato(s), maybe? 😛 Uh… Staccato… Umm… Wow. 😐 I’ve been reading this topic for a while now, and let me just say – @spradlin, I totally get why you’re beating your head against the wall. This is insanely hard (and I only just started 😛 🙁 )

Sarah Spradlin
                      @spradlin

Maybe not staccato.. xD I am also open to going back to square one. Or we could call it “ILiterallyCannotTitle” and move on. xD

Faith Kindred
                        @faithdk
                          • Total Posts: 139

That’s not a bad idea. Not that I didn’t like the whole staccato thing, but it wasn’t really getting you anywhere. 😛 Uh…let me see…Noted Musings (sorta bland, but it could work). Actually, I liked your idea of Noteworthy Musings. 😉 Haha… umm… Mixed Notes? Index Madness…? 😉 😛

BlueJay
                          @bluejay

*beats head on wall too* (Have you seen “Big Hero Six”?) Cause I feel like Hiro right now. *Stupid empty head*
                            It’s kinda like the title “Bubble Trouble”. It has a nice ring to it. Maybe you need something to rhyme with staccato.
                            *Rubs temples* I’ll get back to you later. I’m going to go and do some more serious thinking.

BlueJay
                            @bluejay

You could just call it “Notecards” and play off the fact that you want people to note your cards. 😛

Sarah Spradlin
                              @spradlin

What about “To Whom It May Concern”?! It’s got grammar nerd in it, a note writing type thing in it, and it’s clearly directed at the blog viewer. Maybe not too far fetched metaphorical?

Sarah Spradlin
                                @spradlin

@bluejay LOL! I also like just plain ol’ notecards. Which do you like better: the one I just posted or that one? It also depends on what WordPress declares hasn’t been taken. ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >