hai

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    radicalglitter
    @radicalglitter
      • Total Posts: 4

Hello!

I’m very very new here, so I expect to spend a bit of time poking around in all the nooks and crannies. I’m on the OYAN forum as Cassie. I’m seventeen years old, a creative ESFJ with a heart for skeletons, swear words, Italian, tie-dye, superheroes, psychology, MBTI, musicals, and everything in between. I’m currently finishing up watching the Hunger Games trilogy, reading Storming by KM Weiland, and listening to In the Heights by Lin Manuel Miranda. The WIP I just finished involves: amateur gangsters, apple pie, kidnappings, dysfunctional families, slick paint, cold soda cans, classic rock,and neon lights. In other news, I appreciate both lasagna and Tony Stark.

I think that’s a wrap for now xp Nice to meet you all!

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Radicalglitter Welcome to KP, the bestistest place on the internet! (We have a contest to see who greets newbies with that first. *wink*)

… That… is quite an assortment of stuff! 😛 And I think I can honestly say you’re the first ESFJ writer I’ve ever met, and the only Sensing writer besides @Writefury. *hands you award for liking MBTI* That thing can really dominate around here. 😛

So, what genre do you write? You working on anything right now?

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

Hai @RadicalGlitter! Welcome, first ESFJ on here. 😀 And among other things, I too appreciate lasagna. *serious nod*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
          Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99
            • Total Posts: 1819

Dang it @kate-flournoy you overachiever you…

@radicalglitter
            Welcome to KP! It’s nice to meet you.

Superheroes, huh? Who’s your favorite?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@radicalglitter Hi. I’m a little leery of glitter, but if you’re radical glitter, maybe that’s different. Anyway, we’ve got clean up crews for spilled glitter, so why not come in and enjoy yourself.

Btw, Daeuses looooooovvvveee lasagna (more than almost anything in the world). They hates lasagna with not enough sauce in it though. Ewghphfff!!! Nasty. And we loooooovvvesss Tony Stark too. Big much, yes we do.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

J.A. Penrose
              @jess-penrose
                • Total Posts: 377

@Radicalglitter AAAAH! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squints* I need to know, are you Radical Stars? From my NaNoWriMo cabin? *Nods slowly* I think you are, well, welcome!

Writer | Freelance Editor
                Inspiration&lt

radicalglitter
                @radicalglitter
                  • Total Posts: 4

@Kate. my first allegiance to oyan wants to contest that this is the /best/ place on the internet, but i shall hang around and see. it is indeed a lot of stuff. writefury yas i know her for sure <33

Welp…I write contemporary (as in 1980s-present day), and science fiction. Yep, I’m getting ready to launch into a dual POV sci-fi revolving around a tiny girl who is determined to escape soldiers and find her father + a morbid assassin trying to redeem his past by saving his superhuman army.

@Emma
                  . lasagna ftw <33 yeah, I’ve found that INFP/INFJ types are way more common amongst writers, I think?

@Elizabeth. Nice to meet you too! Tony Stark and Bucky Barnes consistently remain at the top of my list xp

@Daeus
                  . Hi! I do or used to get your emails xp spilled glitter can be a mess, smh. yayy i also appreciate lasagna (like you said, with proper sauce) and Tony Stark so much <3

@Jess
                  Penrose. I am one and the same. nice to see you!

Daeus
                  @daeus

@radicalglitter Really? Cool. 😀 My last one was 2-3 weeks ago. If you didn’t get that, maybe you need to add my address to your contacts. Just, whatever you do, don’t email me glitter. That would be messy.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Jane Maree
                    @jane-maree
                      • Total Posts: 909

@RadicalGlitter HAI CASSIE. *tackle hugs* WELCOME WELCOME. *throws pizza* The pizza ninja stalker has found you. <33 XD

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Rosey Mucklestone
                      @writefury
                        • Total Posts: 467

weeeelcome to KP, Cassie.
                        good job, you made me go dig up my annoyingly easy-to-forget password. XD

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 1352

@RadicalGlitter

yeah, I’ve found that INFP/INFJ types are way more common amongst writers, I think?

Yep, and iNtuitives in general. But that doesn’t mean Sensors can’t be amazing ones, as @Writefury consistently proves. 😉

Gracie
                          @graciegirl
                            • Total Posts: 889

@RadicalGlitter Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Mmm, lasagnnnnaaaa. 😋 It’s probably my favorite Italian food ever too.
                            And you’re reading Storming? How is it? I just finished Dreamlander and I really wanna try another of K. M. Weiland’s books but can’t decide which. Oh, and yes, Tony Stark is amazing. 😜
                            Again, welcome to KP!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper
                              • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus @radicalglitter Okay, I’m sorry to great you this way…but…You like Tony Stark??? What??? Why?????
                              Also, I’m not the biggest fan of lasagna, though I love spaghetti and most other italian foods.
                              So anyway, yes. Hello. 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on earth, land of confetti, ice cream and frogs! And dragons. Watch out for those guys. *psst* They’re dangerous. They always melt things, and never listen to anyone! But don’t tell Dragon Snapper I said that. She’d melt my chair!
                              Tony Stank
                              But I am really curious. Why do you like Tony Stark? Daeus, you too.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper
                                • Total Posts: 3515

@graciegirl Ahh! You’re one of them! Why does everyone like Tony Stank?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
                                @daeus

@dragon-snapper ‘Cause his Starky snarkiness.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >