Greetings, earthlings!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings, earthlings!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae
      • Total Posts: 250

@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! I’ve always written fantasy, though recently I became interested in fairytale retellings as well. I like writing about teen girls close to my age; vigilantes; and corrupt governments. After I finish my current works in progress, I’d like to try my hand at writing thrillers.

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa
        • Total Posts: 335

@jessi-Rae Ooh! A stranger, from the outside! 😉 Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, greet you! Besides reading and writing, what are your favorite hobbies?

NC Stokes
        @daughteroftheking
          • Total Posts: 1156

Salutations, @jessi-rae! Glad you found us. *shakes your hand* Writing thrillers sounds like sooo much fun. 😀 Do you like music?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Jessi Rae
          @jessi-rae

@mariposa *dips head* I thank you and your assistant for your kind greetings. 🙂 Other than reading and writing, I like acting (as long as I know what I’m doing, usually), watching my favorite movies and TV shows (for research, I assure you 😉 ), and debating. There could be more things I like, but I can’t remember what they are right now. *sheepish grin*

Jessi Rae
            @jessi-rae

@daughteroftheking Hi! 😀 Yes, I do like music. Especially Celtic instrumentals without lyrics, when I’m doing homework.

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

Very cool. Sounds similar to what I like writing! @jessi-Rae

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Jessi Rae
                @jessi-rae

@that_writer_girl_99 Nice! 🙂 *high fives you*

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Jessi-Rae Hi and welcome! Now what can I ask you… *scratches head* Hey, do you have a favorite movie?

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@Jessi-Rae heyyyy! Legends of Light… I know that one… XD @Hope?

Ooh, INTP/ENTP. We have one INTP I think (@northerner) but I do believe you’re the first ENTP, if you are indeed one. 😉 Welcome aboard.

Yessss. I love writing poetry too.

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

Hey @jessi-rae welcome to Kingdom Pen. Oh, you like fairy tale retellings??? Me too, my current project is a beauty and the beast retelling and I’m enjoying it so much! Um…what question hasn’t been asked yet? Do you have a german shepherd? If so, what his/her name? I really like your profile pic, so cute!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 1330

Hi @jessi-rae! Welcome to KP. Since there are no other questions, I guess I will just give you an enthusiastic welcome.

Daeus
                          @daeus
                            • Total Posts: 4238

Greetings, spaceling. What do you eat in space?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @jessi-rae! Glad you found us. 🙂 What’s the premise of the dystopian novel you’re writing?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Hope Ann
                              @hope
                                • Total Posts: 1092

Legends of Light, @kate-flournoy? *scratches head* I may have heard something about them somewhere… XD

Welcome, @jessi-rae! Fairy tales retellings and fantasy are quite fun. I’ve tried my hand at futuristic/dystopian type stories too, but I mainly stick to fantasy. I don’t have very many female protagonists, though. That’s going to change one of these days. So many fantasy stories (or at least most of mine) have male MCs, which is quite fun, but I want to write some girls too. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Jessi Rae
                                @jessi-rae

@emma-flournoy Hi and thank you! I actually have a lot of favorite movies. All the Pirates of the Caribbean and Mission: Impossible, God’s Not Dead 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy, to name a few.

@kate-flournoy
                                  Thank you. Yeah, I don’t know if I’m an introverted extrovert, or an introvert with extroverted tendencies. Cool! What kind of poetry do you write?

Thank you @seekjustice! That’s really cool about your Beauty and the Beast retelling, I hope it goes well! Yes, I have a five-year-old German shepherd named Henry. He’s so sweet and adorable!

@emily And I shall give you an enthusiastic thank you in response to your enthusiastic welcome. 

Greetings @daeus I’m not in space super often, but when I am, my diet consists mostly of smoothies, popcorn, and Java chunk ice cream. The smoothies get old after a while (which is why I stay as long as I can on different planets, and do as little space travel as possible), but Java chunk ice cream and popcorn never get old!

@aratrea
                                  Thanks! Currently my dystopian novel is about a teenage shapeshifter who must protect her adopted younger sister after she (the younger sister) ends up on the government’s list of people to eliminate because she’s too smart. The government wants its citizens to be smart enough to do their jobs but dumb enough to blindly follow instructions without thinking for themselves. So when people have high intelligence levels and actually think for themselves, the government wants them dead.

Thanks @hope! Funny… I write mostly female protagonists! XD I might write lead males someday, but for now I plan on sticking with the ladies.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >