Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Koryn Koch
    @koryn-koch
      • Total Posts: 39

Wow! Ya’ll are so welcoming! Let me see if I can respond to all of you. @mariposa, that is really cool! I wish I was like that. It would be handy to be able to write with both hands.

@daeus
      , yes that is how my name is pronounced and that is probably one of the most interesting compliments to my name I have ever heard. Thank you. Strangely enough, my last name is actually pronounced Cook though it is spelled Koch. You are now probably the only person on all of social media who hasn’t met me that knows that. I always forget to mention it. I have read The Count of Monte Christo and I LOVE that book, especially the end which almost made me cry. It sounds like I really need to read both Les Mis and A Tale Of Two Cities :). @seekjustice it does get tiring sometimes but it’s not as hard as some people think. Or maybe it is as hard and I’m just used to it. I don’t know because I’ve done it my whole life. @aratrea I probably spend a *little* to much time over there so it’s not very surprising that you’ve heard of me. What is one of your favorite Hamilton songs (I asked what one of them was because I hate when people ask what my favorite one is because I can never choose. And it changes.) so what is ONE (or two or three or four) of your favorites? I really haven’t written a ton of fiction so far so I don’t really know what my favorite is, but I want to start writing more. @emma-flournoy I don’t know why my personality type is. I think I took a test once but I don’t remember what the results were besides the fact that it started with E. That’s about as much as I know.@graciegirl you aren’t that late 🙂 thanks for the welcome, I’m sure I will love it here.

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa
        • Total Posts: 335

@koryn-Koch I actually can’t write with both hands—I write and draw exclusively with my left but everything else I do with my right (weird, I know). Wow, I never would have guessed your last name is pronounced cook.

Koryn Koch
        @koryn-koch

That’s still pretty cool. And yeah, no one would it’s kind of strange but not really when you hear what it’s come from.

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 1352

@Koryn-Koch Well, that means you’re an extrovert at least. 😛

Josiah DeGraaf
            @aratrea
              • Total Posts: 717

@Koryn-Koch Oooh–that’s the real question isn’t it? xD Burn has to be my favorite, followed by Wait for It and Satisfied.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

Oh! I just listened to Hamilton for the first time a couple days ago. Loved it. @aratrea @koryn-Koch

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 859

@koryn-Koch Welcome to KP. Sorry I’m late! Hope you like this “small corner of the land called internet”!

Koryn Koch
                  @koryn-koch

@aratrea, Oh Burn is so good!!!!! “Do you know what Angelica said when she read what you’d done? She said, ‘you’ve married and Icarus, he’s flown to close to the sun'” That line gives me chills all the time!

Koryn Koch
                    @koryn-koch

Thank you @shannon 🙂

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

@koryn-koch Yes! That line and the “I’m erasing myself from the narrative” line… Both are so good!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Koryn Koch
                        @koryn-koch

@aratrea that line is so sad! I also love “be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive.” Sorry if I’m being boring, but there aren’t a tone of people in my life that I can enjoy Hamilton with 😛

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

Sorry I am late @koryn-Koch! Welcome to the Internet land of KeePers!

katie
                            @lifeofkatie
                              • Total Posts: 137

@Koryn-Koch – Welcome, welcome! I apologize for my REALLY LATE welcome 🙂 But glad you’re here 😉

Jane Maree
                              @jane-maree
                                • Total Posts: 909

@Koryn-Koch I know I’m suuuper late (shame on me) but HI. I’m Jane. *passes you pizza* WELCOME!!

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >