Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Koryn Koch
    @koryn-koch
      • Total Posts: 39

Hi, I’m Koryn Koch and I love writing (obviously) and I use my thesaurus perhaps a little more then necessary (as you can see by the title to this post). I also love reading (hopefully obvious by the fact that I am a writer), debating, listening to Newsies, listening to Hamilton, listening to Les Mis, and acting. Other interesting and random facts about me: I am the oldest of nine kids, I live in the Chicagoland area, I am a Y-Dubber (A.K.A I am part of YWW), and my favorite books include….never mind, if I tell you that the list will be too long to read. I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys!
      ~Koryn

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

Heyyyyy @Koryn-Koch, and welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

YOU LIKE LES MISERABLES? HAVE YOU READ IT??? I haven’t seen the musical but I adore the book. What are a few of your other favorites? Have you read A Tale of Two Cities?
        What genre do you prefer to write in?

Once again, happy to have you here. 😀

bethanys.inky.roses
        @bethanysinkyroses
          • Total Posts: 193

KORYN!! I love it when fellow YDubbers introduce themselves here! Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!

Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99
            • Total Posts: 1819

Hello @koryn-Koch Welcome to KP! I’m sure you’ll love it here.

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Koryn Koch
            @koryn-koch

Hi Kate! No I have not read the book, though I would like to some day. I have heard it’s a little difficult to read, do you think so? I have not read a Tale of two Cities though I have been chiding myself recently because I should. I will probably do it soon. I really don’t know what my favorite genre to write in is because I haven’t written a ton of fiction (though I have been doing more).

Koryn Koch
              @koryn-koch

@Elizabeth I am right handed, but why? are you taking a poll? And nice to see you here Bethany 😉

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

*pouts* nah, it’s a thing I do to see if I’m the only left handed person on the forum. So far I am… @koryn-Koch

Koryn Koch
                  @koryn-koch

Really? Wow, there should be one for every ten people. How many people are on here? If it makes you feel better (which it probably won’t but still…) two of my siblings are left-handed, my grandpa is left-handed, one of my best friends is left-handed, and my pastor is left-handed. Maybe I’ll ask my sister if she wants to join so you won’t be alone…

Mariposa Aristeo
                    @mariposa
                      • Total Posts: 335

@koryn-Koch Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, give you a hearty handshake!

@that_writer_girl_99
                      My species is even rarer. I’m not right-handed. I’m not left-handed. I’m a combination of right and left-handed!

Daeus
                      @daeus
                        • Total Posts: 4238

@koryn-koch Welcome to your bestistest place on the internet. Is your name pronounced Core-in? It sounds nice and crunchy. 😀

If you do get a chance, A Tale of Two Cities is my second favorite book. The Count of Monte Cristo is the first.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99

@daeus Is there a way to change my tag? I feel awful for all the people who have to type it in…

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice
                            • Total Posts: 3365

@koryn-Koch, welcome to Kingdom Pen! Wow, having eight (or nine?) younger siblings must be incredibly difficult! I’m the eldest of five, and that’s…yeah, hard sometimes! I hope you enjoy it here!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site, @koryn-koch! I believe I remember seeing your name around the YWW groups. 🙂 High-five for another Hamilton lover. I listen to that soundtrack way too much. xD What type of fiction do you like to write?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

@Koryn-Koch Welcome welcome welcome! I second Kate, you should definitely read Les Mis. It’s a little slow in places and incredibly long, but it really is worth it. Don’t try to read an abridged version either. 😉 And A Tale of Two Cities is one of my favorites too.

Do you know your MBTI type? Are you…an ENTP?

Gracie
                                @graciegirl
                                  • Total Posts: 889

@Koryn-Koch I am SUPER late, but I just had to say….WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN!!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >