Greetings

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Greetings

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Ingrid
    @ingridrd
      • Total Posts: 830

@dekreel Just young, eh? šŸ˜‰

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel I canā€™t pick a favorite creature. Although, the description for the Wexter is one of my favorites. I do not want to wake up in a donkey costume declaring my undying love to a barn door. šŸ˜› You have signed copies of ALL THE BOOKS!!?? *promptly faints* *revives* Wait, you live in TX? Wow, we have a lot of Texan KeePers!

@ingridrd
        Yes. Read it read it read it. šŸ˜‰

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

*moans petulantly* Why are there no Floridian KeePers?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

EpicAddie2
          @epicaddie2
            • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
            *resisting the urge to fangirl over The Wingfeather Saga* I love those books!!! Whoā€™s your favorite character? Youā€™ve probably mentioned who already, but Iā€™m too lazy to scroll through all five pages šŸ˜‰ Mineā€™s probably Janner. Or maybe Tink. *shrugs* I love all the characters, I suppose.
            And the ending of the last book! *cries just thinking about it* It was brilliant, really, how Peterson wrote it.

INFJ ~ 4w5
            aldarley.wordpress.com

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

Hiya, @epicaddie2! My favorite character in the Wingfeather Saga is Janner. I like Kalmar and Artham a lot, too. Ikr, the last book! I cried both times I read it. I totally agree, Peterson is awesome. Have you heard his music. He writes really good music, too, and his voice is awesome.

You can pronounce it however you want.

EpicAddie2
              @epicaddie2
                • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Ahhhhh Artham! Heā€™s great šŸ˜‰
                I havenā€™t heard any of his music yet, but I want to! What kind of music does he write?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                aldarley.wordpress.com

Josiah DeGraaf
                @aratrea
                  • Total Posts: 717

Late to the party, but welcome to the forum @dekreel!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

Welcome @Dekreel! My family used to live in TX, and it IS WAY TOO HOT.
                    Glad you came on the forum. šŸ˜€

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 115

Hi, @dekreel ! Iā€™m Allison. I also am a baseball fan, but for the Cleveland Indians!!! Iā€™m sad they didnā€™t make it to the World Series. Iā€™m also a HUGE Star Wars fan. *tries to think if there is anything else she should share* I write poetry and Star Wars fan fiction. Iā€™m also writing a novel. Whatā€™s your favorite movie? Color? Bible verse?

Gracie
                      @graciegirl
                        • Total Posts: 889

@Dekreel Iā€™ve only seen seasons 2, 3, and half of season 4 of the reboot, so Iā€™ve only ever known Ten. XD Iā€™ll let you know which is my favorite though once I meet some more. šŸ˜› This also means I havenā€™t seen any of the older seasons. Where do you watch them typically? To be honest, I wasnā€™t sure if it was even possible to watch the older ones. *sheepish grin*
                        Having two Docs working together sounds so cool!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Joy
                        @dekreel
                          • Total Posts: 2304

Hello, @aratrea!! Better late than never! I do feel welcome! Please tell your brother that heā€™s nuts, but also pretty cool. And I said hi. šŸ˜‰

Hi, @emma-flournoy! Well, fall has FINALLLLYYYY arrived in Texas! Itā€™s so cool, and wonderful! And sunny! I like to call it, ā€œRoll-Down-The-Car-Window-And-Pant-Like-A-Dog season.ā€ XD Of course, itā€™ll probably get hot
                          and humid againā€¦ šŸ˜›

Hello, @allison-grace! I am actually more of a football fan than a baseball fan, but I am still so excited about them being in the World Series. Itā€™s only happened to them ONCE in baseball history! *trails off* *pats you on the shoulder, trying to think of something to say about the Indians*
                          Yeah, Star Wars is cool. I havenā€™t seen it in a long timne. I really want to see Rogue One. Iā€™ve heard good things about it. Do you like it? Iā€™m excited about episode 8 coming out, too!
                          My favorite movie isssssssā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ I have several! Despicable Me, Finding Dory, Home, Inside Outā€¦ Mostly animated family movies.
                          My favorite color is green, especially sea green/mint.
                          My favorite Bible verse is probably Romans 8:1. Itā€™s beautiful, and it always makes me feel better!

@graciegirl
                          My Mom is also a Whovian, and she recorded a bunch of classic Doctor Who episodes onto VHS tapes. So I re-recorded them onto DVDS, copied them onto the computer, and then onto my phone! So I can basically watch Doctor Who whenever I want, and I have kajillions of screenshots of Peter Davison, Tom Baker, etc. on my phone and computer. *sucks in air, wondering if Iā€™m bragging too much* *shrugs it off nervously* Other than that I donā€™t know of any easy or legal way to access the classic series. I would say Netflix, but I think they took Dr Who off Netflixā€¦

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@dekreel XD The arrival of Fall is indeed a glorious thing. šŸ˜€

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

@dekreel Heh; yeah, heā€™s been told, but reminders are always good. xD
                              ( @the-real-kapeefer )

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

katie
                              @lifeofkatie
                                • Total Posts: 137

@dekreel ā€“ LATEā€¦but Welcome to KP! šŸ™‚

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 1330

@emma-flournoy Itā€™s not that bad. Donā€™t insult my state or else. *brandishes sword blessed by Inigo Montoya* (Have you watched the Princess Bride?)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >