Greetings

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Ha! @dekreel I recently got @graciegirl into watching Doctor Who. She’s a tad obsessed…

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@daughteroftheking Oh, no, you are absolutely okay! I am literally the same way when I discover a Whovian on my circle of friends 😀 *returns the hug passionately* I like Janner and Kalmar. I was literally in tears both times I read the last part of the fourth book! My favorite book was North or Be Eaton. So much adventure and suspense!! What about you?

@dragon-snapper
        , I don’t have a specific favorite artist – I like it all!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Ethryndal
        @ethryndal
          • Total Posts: 1013

@Dekreel Coolio! Biographies are pretty neat; have you ever read any about missionaries? Some of those people have epic lives…

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Hannah
          @salome01w4g
            • Total Posts: 991

@ethryndal discreetly hi fives you.

@dekreel
            He’s a hoot, my favorite part is when a client comes for his vomiting dog and calls it: Womiting. XD
            Nope haven’t seen it, is it any good?
            😀 My aunt and her family live in texas.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Hannah.

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Joy
            @dekreel

@ethryndal, No, I haven’t read any books about missionaries, but I think I should! Sounds intriguing! I will totally look into that! My favorite biographies/memoirs are James Herriot’s books and Night by Elie Wiesel. Plus I have been waiting for my favorite actor’s new autobiography to come in the mail! *standing outside by the mailbox* *tapping my foot on the grass*

Joy
              @dekreel

@salome01w4g Womiting! Omg yeh that was great!! Who is your favorite character? I like James… and Siegfried and Tristan… I dunno, I like them all! And the show is HILARIOUS! It’s not like those LOTR movies where they like totally change the story, it’s so much like the books!! It’s so sincere! And I love the actors

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Joy.

Ethryndal
                @ethryndal
                  • Total Posts: 1013

@dekreel OH MY GOODNESS JAMES HERRIOT. *grins manically* I’ve been looking high and low for a copy of his All Creatures Great and Small. I read his Cat Stories and Dog Stories and… *flails* Yeah. Good taste there.

Ooh, who’s your favorite actor?

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Joy
                  @dekreel

@ethryndal *claps hands in delight* Another fan!!! There should be a copy or two in bookstores, or Amazon. I would give you a copy, but we only have one… 🙂 My favorite actor is Peter Davison. He played Tristan in the All Creatures TV show, and the Doctor in Doctor Who. He’s great!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Joy.

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel *is happy to not be considered a weirdo* I like Janner and Podo, but my favorite of all is ARTHAM!! I love him so much… *dissolves into tears over his tragic backstory* My favorite book is the last one, even though… THE ENDING. GAH. I cried too. Very much. 😛 Have you ever read Pembrick’s Creaturpedia? It’s a guide to the weird creatures of Aerwiar, and it’s hilarious.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
                      @dekreel

@daughteroftheking, I have read the Creaturepedia! Yeah, it’s great. Do you have a favorite creature? I don’t – they’re all pretty cool. Toothy cows? Are you kidding me?! I love Artham, too!

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@dekreel Oh, yes. I’ve read the Wingfeather saga. 🙂 I guess it does look like a fang, only more foxish.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Joy
                          @dekreel

@daeus Could have been melded with a fox! *shrug*
                            Well, it’s not a fang, it’s a… I dunno, I guess it’s just called a monster 🙂

Hannah
                            @salome01w4g
                              • Total Posts: 991

@dekreel

Ummm…. James is pretty great, I like Helen a lot to.
                              Hmmm…. I’ll have to look into it. Is there a lot of language in the shows?

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Gracie
                              @graciegirl
                                • Total Posts: 889

@dekreel *barely contains explosion of geeky-ness* YESS @THAT_WRITER_GIRL_99 IS CORRECT I AM OBSESSED WITH DOCTOR WHO!! (And only started watching it a week or two ago. 😜) It’s officially reached level 5 on the Gracie obsession scale. I love it so much. But shhhh I’ve only made up to halfway through season 4 so no spoilers. 😛 *tries not to think about the episode she watched last night where this random person named River showed up in a library and tries not to obsess over wondering WHO IN THE WIBBLY WOBBLY UNIVERSE SHE IS* Sorry. XD

Uh, YEAH. I bet it is tedious. Writing a novella about Doc Who, I mean. What’s it about more specifically? (If you don’t mind me asking. I know how protective we authors can get of our WIPs. XD )

*is probably geeking out about something*

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton
                                  • Total Posts: 306

@dekreel Welcome! I’m glad you finally made your way to the forum. It’s a cool place. Elizabeth was so nice to summon me over here because I too am a fan of Wingfeather. Have you read The Wingfeather Tales? That’s probably my favorite because almost all of my favorite authors are in one place. Have you read any of Andrew Peterson’s brother’s or sister-in-law’s work? (A.S. Peterson and Jennifer Trafton) Also are you a fan of Andrew Peterson’s music? I got a chance to meet him this summer and see him in concert (plus of course get a signed copy of Warden and the Wolf King.) 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >