Greetings!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
      • Total Posts: 405

@vanna *shoves ear plugs into ears and yells over all the happy huzzahing* “Hello! Welcome to Kingdom Pen Forum!” *realizes no one is shouting huzzah anymore* 🙂
      Have you finished writing a book as of yet?
      I’ve only read the first book in Goldstone series. Heartless I believe it’s called. Which is your favorite in the series?
      Glad to have you here!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Vanna
      @vanna
        • Total Posts: 48

@kate-flournoy

Thank you! It’s actually a shortened version of my first name, so yes and no?
        It’s always nice to meet another fantasy geek. Probably more like LoTR/medieval stuff, although I’m trying to draw inspiration from other places besides Medieval Europe. It’s…harder than I thought it would be. What do you write?

Vanna
        @vanna

@rolena-hatfield Thank you! No, I haven’t finished a book yet. I actually only started writing late last year. I’d done school projects, and some short scenes, and I loved reading about writing. Until recently however, I was always too scared to attempt anything larger.

Heartless is pretty good, but I personally think her later books are better. Probably either Starflower or Shadowhand is my favorite. 🙂

Hannah Olsen
          @hannah-olsen
            • Total Posts: 32

@Daeus: I thank you… *dramatic curtsy* It was one of the few books that actually made me cry while reading. *sigh* It’s been years since I’ve read it. Too long… I’m started to crave it again. 🙂

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@hannah-olsen Same here. I really want to read it again to analyze all the masterful writing techniques and also just to say hi to old Edmond again. Maybe we could do a book club on it.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah Olsen
              @hannah-olsen
                • Total Posts: 32

@Daeus: Sadly, I don’t own the book – but now I’m motivated to grab it off the library bookshelf, carry it home in triumph, grab a cup of tea and read till midnight.

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

Wow, this is the fastest growing topic I’ve seen for some time! 😛 Three pages already!

@vanna
                  I write fantasy, and in the future sci-fi. 🙂 I also do more of the medieval stuff, and this is really weird but I’m also working on drawing setting inspiration from cultures besides Medieval Europe! What a small world it is!
                  Let’s see, as of right now I’ve succeeded (a relative term 😛 ) in reproducing a Spanish culture, an Arabian culture, an Oriental culture (where the people are tall and thin and have almond eyes and blonde hair 😛 ) a… er… sort of… Russian-ish culture… and then a kind of Roman/Italian/French thing with a strong twist of India… 😛 😛 😉

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 3976

Oh— and HUZZAH!!!!!!

Christine Eaton
                    @christi-eaton
                      • Total Posts: 306

Oh my, I use the word Huzzah and when I come back I see that everyone has been using it and causing quite a commotion 😉

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Vanna
                      @vanna

It must have something to do with my magnetic personality. 😛

@kate-flournoy
                        Wow! That’s quite a variety! I’d like to try my hand at an Arabian culture sometime. My current WIP is…a bit of a hodgepodge. Something in-between Turkish/Ottoman empire, and Asian. Except the citizens have light hair and eyes with a mediterranean skin tone. 😛

Oh, Huzzah!

BlueJay
                        @bluejay
                          • Total Posts: 1622

Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah

*just so you know I’m still shouting it* 🙂 *Although you’re probably all asleep now, maybe I should stop*
                          Thank ye for my title @vanna I’ll go and add that to my very long list. 😀 Huzzah!

Vanna
                          @vanna

@Bluejay Thou art welcome young knight. May ye wear it with pride as ye continue to spread our mighty cause! Huzzah!

Greta
                            @gretald
                              • Total Posts: 450

@vanna Hey, I’m late to the party, as usual…anyway, welcome to KP, the bestistest…bestiestst…the awesomest place on the internets! 😉 *waves*
                              Ooohhhh, fantasy! I love fantasy, too. 🙂 YES, LORD OF THE RINGS! I’m kind of obsessed with LOTR. 😛

Vanna
                              @vanna

@Greta. Thanks! *waves back* This place is definitely awesome. *puts on sunglasses* Yes! A fellow LOTR fan! I know exactly what you mean. 😀

Greta
                                @gretald
                                  • Total Posts: 450

@Vanna, Yes! Another LOTR obsessor overor…What’s your favorite LOTR book? And what are some of your other favorite books? 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Greta.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >