Good Evening

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Evening

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @sarah-anson I see! I just did the MBTI personality test, and apparently I am ENFP-T.

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

@JBB ‘Ello! Glad you could join us. I like your profile pic! So, very random question, are you a cat person or a dog person?

@Dekreel
        D-did you just say you like Switchfoot???? *embarrassingly loud squealing*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
        @dekreel

@daughteroftheking *courteously doesn’t plug ears* HAHA yep! Ooh, what’s your favorite Switchfoot song? I like the one from their new album called “I Won’t Let You Go.”

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@jbb ( i like you already, you’re tag is super easy, which is a nice change 🙂 ). Welcome to KP! We’re really weird here but I’m sure you’ll settle right in soon enough.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@jbb Hi! You love music? Excellente! 😀 What’s your favorite food? Mine is probably anything Italian.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Joy
              @dekreel

@dragon-snapper  Italian! *drools* What’s your favorite pasta sauce. Mine’s alfredo 🙂

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel Marinara, definitely, although alfredo is great too. Favorite noodle? Mine’s probably angel hair.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1330

@dragon-snapper @dekreel Italian! That is the absolute best! *fist-pump* We just got back from an Italian restaurant. I like marinara best too. I also love just regular old spaghetti noodles.

Naomi H
                    @jbb
                      • Total Posts: 21

@dekreel Some of my favorite bands are TobyMac, Hollyn, and Newsboys.                                           @sarah-anson I do enjoy some instrumentals and I have heard the piano guys. They are amazing!
                      @aratrea I first heard about Kingdom Pen from Sharp Pens. (Sharp Pens is a Christian group that gets together and does writing academies.)

@daughteroftheking Thanks! I am not too much of an animal person, but between dogs and cats…..I am more of a cat person.

@dragon-snapper I love pasta, bread, lefse, and coffee. Definitely coffee, though, I don’t think that is a food. 😉

I thank all of you for being so friendly. I never would have expected it to be like this. You all have gone way above and beyond my expectations!

Catwing
                      @catwing
                        • Total Posts: 2557

@JBB Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! Oh, I like listen to TobyMac, Hollyn, and sometimes Newboys too!

Muh, ha, ha! You are a cat person! I am a catwing! Wait a second not an animal person? *cries* But the dust bunnies! *cuddles a dust bunny, who makes little squeaking sounds*

What did you think we would do throw raspberries and ice cream at you? *tosses feathers* Expect the unexpected! *Blinks* Maybe we should throw raspberries and ice cream. *cheshire cat grin* *her dust bunny throws you a raspberry*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Joy
                        @dekreel

@jbb Ooh, I also love TobyMac and Hollyn! Or did I already tell you that… XD

@dragon-snapper
                          I think it’s fettuchini, but I’m not sure – they all taste the same to me!

NC Stokes
                          @daughteroftheking
                            • Total Posts: 1156

@JBB I am a cat person too. *gasps* The Piano Guys! They’re some of my favorite music to listen to while I write.

@dekreel
                            Oo, I like that one a lot. My favorite ring now is Yet. I also like Let Your Love Be Strong and Hello Hurricane and The Shadow Proves the Sunshine and… lots of others. I could ramble for a long time. 😉

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
                            @dekreel

@daughteroftheking Yeah me too. They make some great music. Have you ever seen them in concert? I haven’t but really want to

Daeus
                              @daeus
                                • Total Posts: 4238

@jbb Oh, no. I’m late for the party.

Well, welcome. 😀

You might be the first person on here who writes suspense. I’d love to hear about that. What are some of its perks/challenges?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd
                                  • Total Posts: 830

*sighs*  Well.  I’m extremely late.  *sighs again* Yay life.

@jbb
                                    Hello there!  YASSS.  I also love TobyMac, Hollyn, and Newsboys.  Which are your favorite songs by those artists?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >