Good Evening

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Good Evening

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Naomi H
    @jbb
      • Total Posts: 21

Hey, so I am brand new to the forum. I am not exactly sure what to say, but then I have always been quiet. So I am excited to see what I can discover as a member.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@JBB welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀

What do you like to write? Where are you from? What’s your favorite kind of music? Do you know your MBTI type (or even know what that is… 😛 )

Once again, welcome. I’ll look forward to seeing you around.

Hannah R.
        @his-instrument
          • Total Posts: 229

Hi @JBB! Welcome to the bestiest place on earth! (That’s the formal KP Greeting.) This is a wonderful place to discover new things about writing. I’ve been a member for about a year and a half, and I love it here. Always feel free to ask any questions you have, or answer other people’s questions!

What genre do you write?

Just so you know, if you ever need help naming characters, I love names, so let me know if you want some suggestions. Hope you enjoy it here!

YA Fantasy Writer
          Obsessive Character Namer
          Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Naomi H
          @jbb

Thanks for welcoming me!

I write fiction and my preferred genre is suspense. Idaho was my birthplace, but we moved around a lot before settling back down in Idaho. As for my favorite kind of music, I enjoy movie soundtracks, classical, and Christian rock. My MBTI type is ISTJ.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1330

@jbb Hi! Welcome to the Kingdom! What are some of your favorite books? (because obviously no one can pick one favorite :P)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 859

@jbb Welcome, welcome, welcome! My little sis, mom, and friend are all ESTJs, which I’ve heard is pretty close to ISTJ. I also have a brother-in-law who is an ISTJ. I think it’s a cool type! I’m an ENTP. Again, welcome to the forum and I hope we don’t scare you away to quickly.

Ben Powell
                @supermonkey42
                  • Total Posts: 273

@jbb Hi! I’m fairly new around here as well. I just had to say, you have great tastes in music. Classical, soundtracks, and Christian rock are definitely my favorites as well. 🙂

A Kapeefer for life!
                  Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

Hi @jbb! Welcome to KP. You’re one of the only ISTJs on here—I know we have at least one more, but there aren’t many. So congratulations. 😉

I have no doubt being a member will be a positive experience. So far no users have expressed unhappiness with this forum. 😉 Quite the contrary.

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                      • Total Posts: 69

@jbb

Hey, there are a lot of us new people joining recently! I hope you enjoy yourself here with us, like @supermonkey42 said your music choices are great!

Naomi H
                      @jbb

Some of my favorite books are……. O’Malley Chronicles, Uncommon Heroes, Galway Chronicles, Hamlet, Pride and Prejudice, Lord of the Rings, Light Restoration Series, and Cape Refuge.

Joy
                        @dekreel
                          • Total Posts: 2304

@jbb Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! Great to see you! My name is Dekreel. I also love soundtracks, Christian rock, and classical! Who is your favorite singer/band. My three favorites are TobyMac, Hollyn and Switchfoot.

Can someone explain what on earth is MBTI personality??

You can pronounce it however you want.

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                          @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                            • Total Posts: 69

@dekreel

The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire claiming to indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions. The MBTI was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.

Also I notice in your signature it says you are an expert Whovian…

Sink
                            @sarah-anson
                              • Total Posts: 117

@jbb, welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! I’m Sarah, part time artist, horse-lover, coffee fanatic, INTJ, and sarcastic writer.

Ooh, more soundtrack and classic lovers! Do you like instrumentals as well? How about the Piano Guys?

@dekreel
                              , an MBTI is a Myers-Briggs Personality Type  🙂

———————————————————————————-

~Sarah

Writer – Lover of Music – Pianist – Cowgirl – INTJ – Star Wars/Lotr/Anime Geek

*vader vibes*

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Sounds interesting! I’ll have to check it out.

*eyes widen in delight* Don’t tell me you’re also a Whovian!! 😀 😀

You can pronounce it however you want.

Josiah DeGraaf
                                @aratrea
                                  • Total Posts: 717

@jbb Welcome to the site! 🙂 Glad you found your way onto the forum. Out of curiosity, where did you first hear about us?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >