Free reading and cheesecake

Home Forums Fiction Fantasy Free reading and cheesecake

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hope Ann Hope Ann 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hope Ann
    Hope Ann
    Participant

After being technically published for a few weeks, I’ve officially launched my Beauty and the Beast novella, Rose of the Oath, today!!! *hands out cheesecake and ice cream* Also *lowers voice* I have a secret. The novella is actually free, for now. So if any of you happen to enjoy reading, like me, and don’t have a bunch of money to spend on books (also like me, though I tend to ignore the fact), you can get an ebook copy for free here.

And, since I am limited to ten tags, I shall choose them carefully. šŸ˜‰

@Dragon-Snapper, @Ethryndal, @Jess, @winter-rose, @his-instrument, @R-J-Wordsmith, @Overcomer, @The-Happy-Bookaholic, @Zoe-Wingfeather, @daeus.

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@hope Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!

Profile photo of Ethryndal
    Ethryndal
    Participant

@Hope Hilariously, I had downloaded it five minutes before you posted this. The timing. XD

@hope Haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for ages because I haven’t had time to check back regularly, but I saw this notif and was touched to see you included me in the ten people even though I am a terrible person. Been super busy and couldn’t do anything ugh.

Will definitely read it and get back to you with feedback! (Warning: might take a really long time as well. However, I am finishing high school in two weeks so hopefully during holidays I’ll get to it!) Thanks so much!

Hope Ann
    Participant

@The-Happy-Bookaholic Confession… I’m not on here as much as I’d like either, due to work and time, so I’m not terribly sure who is all active. I picked the names I recognized as friends from when I used to be on here more. šŸ™‚

Profile photo of Gabrielle
    Gabrielle
    Participant

@hope Yay! Congratulations on your launch! *throws confetti* *receives cheesecake with gratitude and wanders off to download book*

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

You said cheesecake on purpose. *scowls*

That aside… EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. You already know what I think of this story so I won’t do a full meltdown here. But guys, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale, and this is just… I love it so much. You should definitely read it.

@Hope

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Hope I WILL GET AROUND TO READING THESE SOMEDAY. IT WILL HAPPEN. TRUST ME.
    But congratulations. šŸ™‚

Profile photo of Jess
    Jess
    Participant

@hope Yay! I liked the original one, so I’m interested to see how you did this one. šŸ™‚
    Edit: The cover is beautiful…! Just had to say.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Profile photo of Jess Jess.
    Hope Ann
    Participant

@Kate-flournoy <i>I</i> like cheesecake, ok?

@emma-flournoy Ha… yes. I have so many books I’ve promised that to. *sighs* Someday.

@jess Thanks. *grins* @Kate-flournoy designed the cover. We likes it very much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad