Free reading and cheesecake

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Fantasy Free reading and cheesecake

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

After being technically published for a few weeks, I’ve officially launched my Beauty and the Beast novella, Rose of the Oath, today!!! *hands out cheesecake and ice cream* Also *lowers voice* I have a secret. The novella is actually free, for now. So if any of you happen to enjoy reading, like me, and don’t have a bunch of money to spend on books (also like me, though I tend to ignore the fact), you can get an ebook copy for free here.

And, since I am limited to ten tags, I shall choose them carefully. 😉

@Dragon-Snapper
      , @Ethryndal, @Jess, @winter-rose, @his-instrument, @R-J-Wordsmith, @Overcomer, @The-Happy-Bookaholic, @Zoe-Wingfeather, @daeus.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@hope Ooh thanks! My sister is super excited!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
        @ethryndal
          • Total Posts: 1013

@Hope Hilariously, I had downloaded it five minutes before you posted this. The timing. XD

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

The Happy Bookaholic
          @the-happy-bookaholic
            • Total Posts: 61

@hope Haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for ages because I haven’t had time to check back regularly, but I saw this notif and was touched to see you included me in the ten people even though I am a terrible person. Been super busy and couldn’t do anything ugh.

Will definitely read it and get back to you with feedback! (Warning: might take a really long time as well. However, I am finishing high school in two weeks so hopefully during holidays I’ll get to it!) Thanks so much!

Hope Ann
            @hope

@The-Happy-Bookaholic Confession… I’m not on here as much as I’d like either, due to work and time, so I’m not terribly sure who is all active. I picked the names I recognized as friends from when I used to be on here more. 🙂

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

@hope Yay! Congratulations on your launch! *throws confetti* *receives cheesecake with gratitude and wanders off to download book*

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

You said cheesecake on purpose. *scowls*

That aside… EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. You already know what I think of this story so I won’t do a full meltdown here. But guys, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale, and this is just… I love it so much. You should definitely read it.

@Hope

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Hope I WILL GET AROUND TO READING THESE SOMEDAY. IT WILL HAPPEN. TRUST ME.
                    But congratulations. 🙂

Jess
                    @jess
                      • Total Posts: 575

@hope Yay! I liked the original one, so I’m interested to see how you did this one. 🙂
                      Edit: The cover is beautiful…! Just had to say.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jess.
                      Hope Ann
                      @hope

@Kate-flournoy <i>I</i> like cheesecake, ok?

@emma-flournoy
                        Ha… yes. I have so many books I’ve promised that to. *sighs* Someday.

@jess
                        Thanks. *grins* @Kate-flournoy designed the cover. We likes it very much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >