This topic contains 53 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Catwing 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 1217

@dragon-snapper Cool. 😀

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
    • Total Posts: 2700

@aratrea Yay! I’m glad you think so! 😀
    @josiahdeboer *pats shoulder* Don’t worry. The time will come….eventually… Ah, high school.
    @daughteroftheking Well, in Voyager my favorite character is either Harry Kim or Tom Paris, and in Next Gen. it would have to be either Picard (is that how you spell his name. Eh, I’ll just call him Jean Luc) or Data. And then all the vulcans. You?

*melts chair*

Jackson Graham
    @warrioroftherealm
    • Total Posts: 102

@dragon-snapper

Awesome! Be sure to tell me when it gets published! Best wishes for editing!

Jackson E. Graham
    http://jacksonegraham.wix.com/jackson-e-graham

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 724

@dragon-snapper I like Data, Worf, Picard, and Spock. When your book is ready for reading, let me know! I wish to read this book that I’ve heard so much about. 😉 Actually, I haven’t heard that much, it’s kind of mysterious. 😛 We wantses to read it anyway.

But not without regard for the double negative!

Gabrielle
    @winter-rose
    • Total Posts: 1310

@dragon-snapper YAASSS! *High fives you and does happy dance* THAT IS SO AWESOME! Congratulations! *Dumps a bucket of glitter over your head* Way to go Sam!

I WILL survive college. Probably. https://thegreatrisingpuzzlement.wordpress.com/

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper

@warrioroftherealm Thank you muchly!
    @daughteroftheking I haven’t seen any with the original Spock, but I think all vulcans are awesome. Live long and prosper.
    And I will definitely let you know! 😀 Aye, I suppose it is rather mysterious. Hee hee. 😀
    @winter-rose *is now covered in glitter and has been officially high-fived by Frodo Baggins.* To think that I should live to be high-fived by Frodo Baggins. XD Thanks!

*melts chair*

Hannah
    @salome01w4g
    • Total Posts: 940

@dragon-snapper Yayayayayayayayayayayayyyy!!!!! Way to go! Good luck with editing!! *tries to figure out who invented editing and hunt them down*

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1447

@dragon-snapper
    *Peeks back into room* I don’t know why the pictures were messing up that day. *shruggs* At least you saw the panda.
    I didn’t know you liked Star Trek. 🖖 You have only seen Beyond? *nods* That is the best of the three Reboot movies. (The series is called, Reboot… Yep.) That must have been confusing for the scene when Spock discovers that Ambassador Spock has died. *laughs* (Basiaclly time-travel). The first two weren’t that great…
    Congrats on your book! *Throws feathers and bugs everywhere*
    @daughteroftheking I think that the lady with all the gear who’s name I can’t remember is now my favorite character.

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong
    • Total Posts: 255

Nice work @dragon-snapper ! I want to read it so bad!!!!

Aislinn Mollisong: Hero!
    "BRING IT ON!!!"

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper

@salome01w4g Thanks!
    @catwing I think the lady with all the gear is Seven of Nine, if you’re referring to Voyager… And yes, I’ve only seen Beyond, but I think that movie is great! 😀 And thank you. 😀
    @aislinn-mollisong XD Thank you muchly, that means a lot to me. 🙂

*melts chair*

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 724

@catwing *dodges flying bugs* The doctor from Next Gen? Or the Vulcan from Enterprise? I’ve never seen Voyager, so those are the only two ladies with gear I can think of. *catches ladybug* *pats its tiny head*

But not without regard for the double negative!

Catwing
    @catwing

@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking Ummm… No. I meant the lady with white face paint in Star Trek Beyond.

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper

@catwing Aha! That’s Jayla. You like the beats and the shouting? XD

*melts chair*

Catwing
    @catwing

Not really the songs… Just her as a character and the brown freeze. Though I laughed out when they blared the music. The music exploding those ships. *laughs* My favorite scene. Then they ride it like it’s a wave.

Catwing
    @catwing
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.