Home Forums Other Art Forms Film Favorite Movies

This topic contains 257 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Ingrid 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 256 through 258 (of 258 total)
  • Author

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 724

@anne-swiftblade *gasps* THE MUSIC MAN IS SOOO GOOD. *dies* I also like Newsies.
    Anyway, I’m generally not a movie person, and my favorite movie varies depending on when someone asks. But today, or at least right now, it’s Rear Window. If you’ve seen it, get over here, I’m going to hug you and shower chocolates on your head. Seriously, it’s amazing. And the WHOLE THING takes place in one apartment, or from the perspective of a camera looking out of the window. There are a few parts that were a bit inappropriate, but it was made in 1954, so you’re not going to get anything too bad. In short, go watch it. 😀 On other days, my favorite movies are the Princess Bride, Beauty and the Beast (the cartoon version), and probably Paddington.
    There. My info dump of the day. 😉

But not without regard for the double negative!

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 724

@anne-swiftblade *blushes as she realizes your post was from a year ago* Ohhhh I made a mistake… I thought this thread was new. I didn’t see that there were 17 PAGES. *cringes* Sorry…

But not without regard for the double negative!

Ingrid
    @ingridrd
    • Total Posts: 406

@daughteroftheking lol, I do that sometimes.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 3 posts - 256 through 258 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.