Fairytale Expectations

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fairytale Expectations

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    NC Stokes
    @daughteroftheking
      • Total Posts: 1156

@aislinn-mollisong *chokes* The dragonses…

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

PrincessFoo
      @princessfoo
        • Total Posts: 194

@daughteroftheking @northerner I would read that too.
        OR for SUPER BONUS POINTS, a story where the princess knows her fiance is horrible, but marries him anyways to save the kingdom. It’s almost like Beauty and the Beast, really. Belle offers herself to a likely love-less relationship with a violent man with a quick temper (and she will be stuck with him until one of them dies) to save someone she loves. I think there was a missed opportunity here, Disney.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Ethryndal They already said it all. 😛 Most of the stuff I think of are the fairy-things/kind old-wise-sage-wizard-godmother people that always help out, and the amazing wonderfulness that always happens to the poor abused heroine eventually, just because she’s so wonderful, not because she worked for it or anything, and talking animals and cognizant objects, strange forests, amazing valleys, perfect princes that are just perfect because they ARE (not that I’d want a bad good-guy prince, but give him some PERSONALITY people), horrid villains, etc. Mostly what they already said. Looks like you’re getting pretty similar poll results for this question. 😀

There are probably more things. If I remember them I’ll be sure to pop back in.

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@Ethryndal *pops in* *goggles at the plethora of responses* Yeah, I don’t think I can top any of this stuff. XD Looks like they’ve said it all. 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >