Fairy Tale Retelling

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques Fairy Tale Retelling

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Cloudy
    @cloudy
      • Total Posts: 99

@jess-penrose
      I would say I am somewhat in your boat. I am currently writing an OYAN project: A Retelling of the Taming of the Shrew. And the thing that has gotten me thus far is: Reading the book and PLANNING. Planning like you would not believe.

@jess
      can attest to it, as we are doing it together.
      So if you wanna ask me some stuff on how I am doing it (and so far it’s decently easy/medium hard), and I looooove to help! At this moment, I don’t have time to read the entire forum discussion but I will do so ASAP.
      Also, if I were you, I’d read as many different versions of the Cinderella story as you can find. Pick and choose elements of stories characters etc, to make your own. And it would probably be inspiring.

J.A. Penrose
      @jess-penrose
        • Total Posts: 377

Ah, cool @cloudy. AND I LOVE Taming of the Shrew! And you’re an OYANer? Amazing, you guys are everywhere.
        I’ve read a few now, and with all of these suggestions, have much more of an idea of where I’m going! Yay!

@jessi-rae
        Yay! Glad you like the sound of it! *squints* isn’t the ROoglewood contest due in November??? Anyways, good luck! I’ve read a few entries for it now and it seems like fun!

Writer | Freelance Editor
        Inspiration&lt

Jessi Rae
        @jessi-rae
          • Total Posts: 250

@jess-penrose It’s actually due at the end of December. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >