er….hello sweetie

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE er….hello sweetie

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 68

@writefury
      hmm…i’d say that the book i’m working on is currently my favorite thing to write. the only fanfic i’ve written is for the wingfeather saga, because i didn’t like the ending and decided to finish it myself. but that’s a very small fandom.
      as for fanfic based off of random stuff…i’m currently doing a one-shot short story on my iPod (which means it’s not that intense lol) based off of (it’s lame) a tumblr text post writing prompt. basically its in an AU where everyone sees the world in black and white, until they meet their soulmate. i’m not working very hard on it, but it’s fun.
      i’d really love to write more fanfic, but owing to the problem of not being allowed to have a fanfiction.net/wattpad/other writing platform account, i really don’t think it’s worth writing something no one will read.
      otherwise, i love to read fanfic. 😛

Adry_Grace
      @adry_grace
        • Total Posts: 169

@zoe-wingfeather I’ve seen that writing prompt!!! Tumblr has some of the best writing prompts.

And I’m with you on fan fictions. Fun to read. (I have read some absolutely BRILLIANT Narnia fanfics) Fun to write except nobody will read them. I can’t have those kind of accounts either (besides idk how often i would use them anyway) maybe i’ll just start sending mine to you!

Rosey Mucklestone
        @writefury
          • Total Posts: 467

@zoe-wingfeather Cool! So what’s the book you’re working on now?
          OH YES. I really want to do an ending rewrite sometime. I haven’t read the wingfeather saga, but the red rock mysteries…. need a new ending. It was perfect. Except for the last book. I still haven’t forgiven the authors for that one. 😛
          Hey, that sounds pretty cool! You should post it when you finish. 🙂
          Oh, yes. I’ve read some really awesome fanfics. Mostly I post mine on my blog and hope that the fandom folks will find me. XD

Anonymous

@adry_grace
            yes please! i’d love to read narnia fanfic–i feel like it’s too small of a fandom for such an amazing book/movie set. OH AND DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW SILVER CHAIR MOVIE COMING OUT THIS YEAR?????? I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND OH MY WORD I’M SO EXCITED

Anonymous

@writefury
              the book i’m working on now is about a girl who visits her aunt’s house for the summer and has some…interesting adventures…involving magic, a dragon, and some family troubles. it’s slowly being posted on my blog…
              slowly…
              XD
              the address is
              if ya wanna check it out.
              sure i’ll post it! 🙂
              XD fan problem number 3923042038: when the ending isn’t what you want it to be. ;P
              what’s your blog? i’ll go find and follow and READ IT ALL xD

Rosey Mucklestone
              @writefury

@zoe-wingfeather
                Cool! 😀 I’d definitely like to see that. The blog address didn’t come through for some reason, though… :/
                Haha, sure. XD Here’s mine: writefury.wordpress.com

Anonymous

@writefury
                  whoops! sorry, i didn’t see that. it’s at afangirlsfantasy.blogspot.com
                  hahah sorry! i’m not used to this weird techy-looking font style thingamajigger. 😛

Anonymous

@writefury
                    do i have to have a wordpress account to follow you? i can’t seem to find out how to.

Rosey Mucklestone
                    @writefury

@zoe-wingfeather
                      I’m not sure, having never used blogger. But on wordpress, usually if I copy and paste a blogger into the “follow new blog” thing it works just fine. (Though the posts are delayed about a day or so to show up in the reader.)

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >