Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Emily Well that’s great. About the mandolin. 😀 Good teachers are the best thing. I’m mostly self-taught with violin, so I don’t really have experience with teachers. (Except Mom, who taught me piano. She was great. 😀 ) But good teaching is the best.
      And I’d imagine fiddling is fun! I like British/Irish/European style fiddling best.

@Shannon Ooh, I like guitar. I like singing too but I’m not trained or anything and would have a ways to go from a professional standpoint. XD But I flatter myself I can carry a tune well. It’s the technique that’s lacking.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

@emma-flournoy Your mom taught you? That is great! It is SO fun. I am going through an English fiddling book with my teacher right now and I am really enjoying it. It isn’t easy, though. 😉

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@emma-flournoy I’m not really trained either. I did take voice lessons for about three months, but I quit because it just wasn’t working out. I love recording music. Have you ever tried that?

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy

@Emily Heh, I just bet it’s not easy. 😛

@Shannon Meh…sort of. XD We once downloaded a free sound-recording program but it wasn’t the best quality. It would be fun to try with good quality recording stuff sometime.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1330
              Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 859

@emma-flournoy, if you have a mac computer, you can usually download garageband, a great recording app, for free (unless your computer is really old). It takes a while to download, but after you have it set up, you can do some pretty professional mixing! Recording is really fun. I’m working on putting together my first music video.

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy

@Shannon That sounds cool…I don’t think we have a mac though. Oh well.
                  Hey, nice. Hope it works out. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >