Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Ooh. @winter-rose

Well, actually, I’m staying home for college. The school I’m going to–both the CC and USF–are close to my house, so I don’t need to go anywhere.

Here’s to routines balancing out and schedules becoming lighter.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@Mariposa How could you hate mint. D: BUT if finding toothpaste is that much of a problem, just use baking soda. *nodnod* That’s what we use part of the time; baking soda with peppermint oil mixed in, but you could skip the oil. That would taste real good. *grimace*
        Also, Thesaurus dinosaurs are a very good kind too.

@Northerner
        Hey, my eyes are kinda like that too! I don’t know if it’s the same phenomenon, but according to what colors I’m wearing they’ll look greenish, bluish, or greyish. They’re grey for the most part; but they’re like mixed sea color at times.

@DaughteroftheKing
        WOW THAT MUSEUM SOUNDS AWESOME. 😮 Why did I have to hear about that?

@That_Writer_Girl_99
        My favorite hobby and a fun fact about me. Hummm. That’s hard. I don’t do many hobby-ish things, exactly…technically. But…reading or playing violin if I’m in a good mood? Those are the main things but not necessarily my favorite ever. Thinking about or anything having to do with Kate’s book is my favorite ever. XD Eh…yeah.
        Fun fact: I’m a physical wimp. OKAY OKAY DON’T DO THAT. *shudder* Um…I’m horrible at keeping a straight face when required! Kate gives me practice sessions. I’m improving. But not far. XD In my defense, I can act very well when alone. *serious serious nod*
        And I have a reputation as a healthy food freak. No not VEGAN SHEESH. Nothing weird like that.

Yeah, that should be plenty. Your pardon. 😛

This should be quite an interesting project.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1486

Oh sweet! That’s nice that they’re close. Cedarville isn’t too far away from home, but not close enough that I’d want to commute.

Hear hear!

Northerner
          @northerner
            • Total Posts: 244

@Emma-Flournoy, that kind is so cliched in stories but so cool in real life :).

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1330

@northerner My eyes are hazel but in the right light, they look golden or amber…at least that is what my mom says.

@emma-flournoy
              , you play violin? So do I! Do you play any other instruments?

Mariposa Aristeo
              @mariposa
                • Total Posts: 335

@Emma-flournoy Yeah, everyone thinks I’m weird because of that. 😉 I also don’t like watermelon or coconut. Aberdeen is good friends with some thesauruses.

I’m kind of a health food nut too. Sometimes I drive my family nuts by it.

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy

@Northerner Exactly, I know. 😛

Cool @Emily! We have quite a few violinists on here. Yep, I play piano too. You?

@Mariposa
                  I can understand better about watermelon and coconut. I like them (and love coconut), but I can see how someone wouldn’t. Hardly so with mint. 😉

Whoo-hoo! *high-five* Yep, me too. I have a couple allies, but I’m for most intents and purposes a nut by it. Good to find others.

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy I play violin, piano, cello, and I am soon to start mandolin.

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy

@Emily NICE. I looooooooove cello; my mom wants to play that someday. And mandolin shouldn’t be too hard to learn as the notation/stringing is the same as violin.

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 859

@emma-flournoy You aren’t the only healthy food nut out there, don’t worry. I wouldn’t exactly call our family nuts, but we used to get pretty weird stares when we were at a restaurant and our 3 year old asked for salad for dinner. ; ) That’s great that you play violin! It’s not really my favorite instrument, but it’s a great instrument none the less.

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy

@Shannon Oh I knew I wasn’t the only one (haven’t I seen the blogs), but it’s still nice to find them among people you know/semi-know. 😉
                          I love it. 😀 I only wish I could fiddle as well. Do you play something?

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy I kind of quit cello after a while because the music I was learning was not my favorite. It just didn’t fit into the longterm goals that I had for myself. I am REALLY looking forward to playing mandolin. The guy who is going to teach me is a really good teacher.

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy Fiddling is my absolute favorite!

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy…yes, I play guitar (that’s my favorite), piano, and violin. Oh, and I sing.

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy, see above

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >