Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Home Forums General Writing Discussions Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

This topic contains 81 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emma Flournoy Emma Flournoy 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hannah
    Hannah
    Participant

@shannon
    Haha, it depends on your definition of fun :D, yeah it is fun (minus the ER visits)
    Phew three brothers!! Actually if our family ever grew I wouldn’t mind another brother just as long as it came with a twin sister 😀 😀 😛

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Oops @daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer I’ve been offline for quite a while. Sorry…

Profile photo of Gabrielle
    Gabrielle
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 Good luck with your project!

Fun Fact: I enjoy going barefoot almost anywhere I can get away with it. I think I’m just a really tall hobbit at heart. XD

Favorite Hobby: If writing doesn’t count, I also enjoy photography. 🙂

Elizabeth
    Participant

Gabby! Thanks for responding.

Next time you’re going to disappear on me, let me know first! *grins* How have you been?
    @winter-rose

Gabrielle
    Participant

@That_writer_girl_99 XD Sorry ’bout that. I was kidnaped by….um…Something terrible. XD It’s good to see you…er…read you again! XD

I haven’t been too bad! I got to quit my job, so that was nice. I do have to go to college soon though, so that’s a bit scary. What about you? What have you been up to?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quitting your job was nice? Must not have been a good job…

I start college classes on Monday, but I’ve actually already been doing college work, so…I’m excited.

Today I went shopping for some new clothes, and that’s…pretty much it. I’ve had a slow summer. Except for a few major highlights. @winter-rose

Profile photo of Catwing
    Catwing
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 Okay, favorite hobby and fun fact.
    Either… After I watch a movie or read a book I will sometimes make up a character to go in it. I will also make them hold it together on occasion. [Yes, I did do one for LotR. Soron’s daughter. 😁 Yep.]
    Favorite hobbies… Horseback riding, can work for this! 🏇
    Tada! I have aided in your plight!
    *leaves to explore Kingdom Pen on unicorn* 🦄🐱

Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 No prob! So, I just thought of a quirk that might go well in a story. I really, really like dark, confined spaces. I like to shut myself in my closet and turn the light off… I just realized how weird that sounds. *nervous laughter* Um, yeah. I like to read in there, too.
    Well, that’s enough rambling about myself. I just realized my original comment probably wouldn’t be very helpful to you… *shrugs*

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@that_writer_Girl_99 ‘Nother fun fact that might actually be helpful to you is that I actually enjoy mowing the lawn.

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@That_Writer_Girl_99 fun fact… uhhh… I’m also something of a mimic, with voices, yes, but more with faces. And I’m notorious in my family for being able to lie with a straight face. *cough* I mean… trick people, not lie. *nods* Yeah. That. XD I just have a lot of fun with my face and playing around with people that way. 😉
    Favorite hobby besides writing… singing. *nods* Yep, singing. Definitely.

Profile photo of Hannah
    Hannah
    Participant

@kate-flournoy
    wow that’s um nice that you can ah *snickers* trick with a straight face…. man I break down laughing and blushing, well I do that even if I’m being honest and someone thinks I’m tricking them.

Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@salome01w4g ehehehe… XD I know. It’s one of the weirdest most useless talents ever, but it is a lot of fun. 😛

Profile photo of Hannah
    Hannah
    Participant

@kate-flournoy wrong! well wrong if you were Corrie Ten Boome! I don’t think I spelled that right…. oh well.

Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Salome01w4g eh… I stand corrected. ;P

Gabrielle
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 Yeah the job was ok. I had to deal with too many unhappy people, though my co-workers were great.

Yay! I’m glad your excited! Have you moved in yet? I think my classes start on Wednesday.

Shopping? Sweet! Yeah summer hasn’t been outrageously full of events for me either, probably thanks to work. Ah well. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad