Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Do You Want to be Part of my Project?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Hi everyone! Recently, I made a resolution–to write some short stories in order to practice finishing stories. This…well, it’s something I have a hard time doing, and I–obviously–need to get better at it.

Anyway.

All of that to say–I’m starting a project, and I need y’all to help! Below, please put a fun fact about yourself, as well as your favorite hobby. That’s it!

Don’t do this unless you mind being mentioned in the project–it’s gonna be fun!

Thanks!

Now for tags: @ethryndal @josiahdeboer @winter-Rose @graciegirl @aratrea @daeus @dragon-Snapper

Even if you aren’t tagged, feel free to pitch in your comment 😉

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa
        • Total Posts: 335

@that_writer_girl_99 My favorite hobby is drawing and a fact about me is….I hate mint in every size, shape, and form.

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

Mint as in…the flavor? I hate it too. @mariposa

Mariposa Aristeo
          @mariposa

@that_writer_girl_99 Mint as in anything flavored mint—even toothpaste. It’s cool to meet another mint-hater, don’t find too many of those around. 🙂

bethanys.inky.roses
            @bethanysinkyroses
              • Total Posts: 193

@that_writer_girl_99 Sounds like a fun project! Fun fact for me joins with my hobby: I’m a huge mycophile (read: mushroom nerd.) I hunt up gourmet ‘shrooms and sell them to chefs by the pound.
              (Side note: if you ever have a villain in need of a creative weapon, and your genius hits upon toxic mushrooms, CONTACT ME FIRST. I would GLADLY help your villain not look stupid-or like their author didn’t research. 😉 It is very…annoying…to read a book or watch a movie when mushrooms are mishandled. For example, in Ratatouille, that chanterelle could NOT grow in that field. Remember me when poison is in the works.)

Jane Maree
              @jane-maree
                • Total Posts: 909

@That_Writer_Girl_99 hmm hobby of mine: teaching myself random gymnastics and martial arts.
                Fun fact: I’m a mimic and can copy basically anyone’s voice after hearing them talking.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

bethanys.inky.roses
                @bethanysinkyroses
                  • Total Posts: 193

@mariposa I bet it’s hard to find non mint toothpaste. I love mint, but I prefer Trader Joe’s Fennel toothpaste. If there’s one near you, you might like it! 😀

Elizabeth
                  @that_writer_girl_99

@bethanysinkyroses *dies laughing* Yes, if I ever have a question about mushrooms, I shall consult you.

@jane-maree
                    A mimic? That is awesome. Just what I needed.

Mariposa Aristeo
                    @mariposa

@bethanysinkyroses Yes, trying to find non-mint toothpaste is like trying to find a polar bear in the Amazon. 😆 I eventually had to use kid toothpaste since everything else was either mint, cinnamint, or the like. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Trader Joe’s.

@that_writer_girl_99
                      You are also welcome to mention my assistant Aberdeen in your project. His favorite hobby is eating books and a fact about him is he can break writer’s block with his head (most of the time). 😉

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

@mariposa Ah, yes, Aberdeen. That’s the dinosaur, right? What species dinosaur is your companion?

Mariposa Aristeo
                        @mariposa
                          Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

Got it. Thanks! @mariposa

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice
                              • Total Posts: 3365

@that_writer_girl_99 my favourite hobby is obviously writing, but since that seems to be a given, I’ll say that my favourite hobby is Scottish highland dancing
                              a fun fact about me would be…well, this morning I had certain tracks from The Phantom of the Opera and certain tracks from the new Beauty and the Beast soundtrack playing at the same time just to see if they blended well.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Hannah
                              @salome01w4g
                                • Total Posts: 991

@that_writer_girl_99

Fun fact (maybe), I am a childbirth nerd and want to be a midwife.
                                Favorite Hobby, photography

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Gracie
                                @graciegirl
                                  • Total Posts: 889

@Jane-Maree That. Is. So. Cool. *geeks out*

@that_writer_girl_99
                                  Ooh, I’ve got another thing. Camping. As you well know I totally dissapear for days on end at random intervals which could be…an interesting element to play with. XD
                                  Although I hope my job gives me lots of vacation time cause…XD that could be potentially problematic. *cough* I’d be so fired. *cough*
                                  Also, wierd fact about me, I read my science aloud to myself using the voices of my three MCs. (I rotate between pages.)

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >