Do You Have a Blog/Website?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Do You Have a Blog/Website?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien
      • Total Posts: 440

Okay, so I really like reading other people’s blogs/websites. My favorites are You Write Fiction, Writing in the Light, and Writefury. So I was looking for other Christian blogs to read, mostly about writing, and I wondered if anyone on here has one.
      Now, I will not allow you to say, Oh, I know this girl who has a friend who has a good one. Please, don’t, I don’t want that many people, or this thing will be flooded. But you are allowed to tell me if your immediate immediate family (mom, dad, sister, brother) has one. But no more, or I’ll be swamped. *insert picture of Humperdinck*
      So… anyone have one besides @hope and @writefury ?

@daeus
      @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @ethryndal @the-bean @winter-rose @ivy-rose @dragon-snapper @bluejay @Mark-Kamibaya @Rolena-Hatfield @warrioroftherealm @his-instrument @i-j-anderson @someone else @daeus help please.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 68

i have a blog!!

my address: afangirlsfantasy.blogspot.com

also one of my friends has one that i think y’all’d (I JUST USED A TRIPLE CONTRACTION?????!!!!) like: elvishpensfantasticalwritings.blogspot.com

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien I have no blog. But @Kate-Flournoy will within the next year, if things go as planned! 😀

Jess
          @jess
            • Total Posts: 575
            Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien

@kate-flournoy Yaya for you! What kind of blog will it be and have you decided on the name?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

@Emma-Flournoy eeeep!!! That wasn’t supposed to come out yet. 😛

@Anne-of-Lothlorien
                well, a writing blog. Not so much ‘how-to’ as it will be… I don’t know, encouraging? Inspirational, I guess you could say. And a little bit of everything that the more technical sights don’t talk about— psychology, personality, the philosophy of storytelling as far as pertains to building effective characters and an effective theme… in short, specifically focused on writing from a Christian perspective and having your writing be an overflow of truth and your walk with God.

But at this point I really don’t know when I’ll be setting it up. Life is crazy and I sorta want to get on a working schedule before I take on anything extra. 😛

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

And I’m still working on the name.

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Kate-Flournoy Oh dear I’m so sorry… :/

Daeus
                    @daeus
                      • Total Posts: 4238

Well… I do, but I haven’t posted on it in like six months and it’s still on hold. I used to post writing there, but I’ve stopped doing that. I may however do book reviews on there eventually.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anne of Lothlorien
                      @anne-of-lothlorien

@jess I checked out your blog. It looks cool! You have the snow too? @writefury has that on her blog, http://www.writefury.wordpress.com

Faith Kindred
                        @faithdk
                          • Total Posts: 139

@Anne-of-Lothlorien, hello there! 🙂 I have a blog, but it is fairly new (started earlier this year) and, unfortunately, doesn’t have much content on it. It mostly consists of book reviews and short articles about random topics. I have a few pictures of my artwork too, and one short story, but I should warn you if you decide to read it: it was written about 2-3 years ago when I was still very new to writing. To put it simply, the story utterly disastrous, and I have been debating whether or not to remove it. XD
                          Aside from that, I don’t think my blog is too horrible… but my opinion really doesn’t matter, I suppose. I like to leave it to the readers.
                          Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://writteninwindsor.blogspot.com/

Anne of Lothlorien
                          @anne-of-lothlorien

I glanced through your blog and it doesn’t look all that empty to me. I especially like book reviews that people do. And I just have to say, I love your hair in your profile picture here and on your blog. It’s gorgeous.

Mark Kamibaya
                            @mark-kamibaya
                              • Total Posts: 318

I’m trying to start one this month. My first post will be about NaNoWriMo . . . I think.

I blog on story and spiritual things at mkami.weebly.com

Faith Kindred
                              @faithdk
                                • Total Posts: 139

@Anne-of-Lothlorien, thank you! 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >