Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"!

Tagged:Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    S.G.Dewey
    @s-g-dewey
      • Total Posts: 35

Greetings to you allā€¦ Iā€™m not exactly sure what Iā€™m supposed to sayā€¦
      Well, I am a writer in the rolling hills of SW Virginia who travels a lot. Fifth oldest of fourteen crazy, lovely, sweet and annoying siblings (if you have any you know what I mean), and a complete Narnia and Middle Earth nerd. (But who isnā€™t)
      I enjoy playing and listening to music, (I have a few instruments but I hope to get more someday) I read, sing, write (as stated above) learn new things, photograph, and dream of traveling the whole world, not just the states. My year revolves around Baseball, Iā€™ve been in, and round it my whole life. I guess thatā€™s it.
      For the glory of God, and the love of writing,
      Susanna

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@S-G-Dewey welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! *squeals* I said it first guys!

*ahem* Yes. Hello. Very pleased to make your acquaintance, Daughter of Eve. Even if your mumā€™s name isnā€™t Helen. And even if you are in fact human. šŸ˜‰ I assume you write primarily fantasy? Whatā€™s your favorite thing about writing, if you can pick just one?
        And whatā€™s one completely random fact about yourself that has nothing to do with writing whatsoever?

Iā€™ll be seeing you ā€™round! šŸ˜€

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1486

@S-G-Dewey
          Nice to meet you Susanna!
          If you could be one person (or animal or tree or dryad or centaur) from the chronicles of Narnia, who would it be and why? And how long have you been writing?
          I hope you have a fantabulous time here on kingdom pen!
          For Narnia! šŸ™‚

Jess
          @jess
            • Total Posts: 575

@S-G-Dewey, Hiya! Nice to meet you!
            Which book is your favorite Chronicles of Narnia book? Mine would probably be the Silver Chair , and The Lion and the Witch and the Wardrobe, of course. šŸ˜‰ What instruments do you play? I play the piano, but would love to someday learn the violin.

Welcome to KP!!!

*disappears in a cloud of glitter*

Christine Eaton
            @christi-eaton
              • Total Posts: 306

@S-G-Dewey Even though Kate seemed to beat me to it, welcome to the bestestiest place on the internet. šŸ™‚ *attempts to bow gracefully and fails* Christine Eaton at your service. Let me start off by saying Iā€™m so happy you found your way into this lovely kingdom of ours. How did you find out about KP?

Wow, 14 siblings is quite a lot. šŸ™‚ (Honestly, Iā€™m not sure I could handle that) I only have a brother who is two years younger than me and I am quite fortunate that we get along very well. (The competition between us only comes out when we play Mario Kart together) but enough about me, tell us more about yourself. Besides the whole world of course, what are your top three ideal places you would travel to if you could?

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Rolena Hatfield
              @rolena-hatfield
                • Total Posts: 405

@S-G-Dewey Hi there! Really glad to have you here! Everyoneā€™s already asked you lots of questions, so I wonā€™t ask another šŸ™‚ But I will say that itā€™s awesome you like singing and traveling and music! (and writing of course šŸ˜‰ ) There is no doubt that you will enjoy your time here!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 1352

Hey @S-G-Dewey! Good ta meet ya.
                  What kind of music do you like to play?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                  S.G.Dewey
                  @s-g-dewey

Hi! =) Excited to be here. (Iā€™m still figuring out how everything worksā€¦)
                    As for what music I like to playā€¦ pretty much anything. Hymns, and covers is what I mostly do.

S.G.Dewey
                    @s-g-dewey

Thank you Rolena!

S.G.Dewey
                      @s-g-dewey

@ChristiEaton , *returns bow* Well, I found KP through another blog/surfing the web.
                        Top three placesā€¦ New Zealand, Iceland, and the UK.
                        How about you? Are you an adventurer?

S.G.Dewey
                        @s-g-dewey

#24171 Hello Jess! My favorite Narnia book is either The Silver Chair, or The Horse And His Boy (though Ed and Lucy are my favorite characters)
                          Whoā€™s your favorite character?

S.G.Dewey
                          @s-g-dewey

Hi Gabrielle,
                            Good question. I guess I would beā€¦ well, Puddleglum is a favorite. And my family used to call me that because I have flat feet (sorry, weirdness coming through) So I would pick him. He is faithful, steadfast and funny, though he doesnā€™t try to be. Who/what would you be?
                            I have been writing since I was 7, but the first ā€œrealā€ book I wrote when I was 9. (Still have it)

Hey, can I get your helpā€¦? How do I tag the person back when I am responding? Iā€™ve tried and failed. Thanks!

S.G.Dewey
                            @s-g-dewey

Hi Kate! I do apologize, my motherā€™s name is not Helen. Thank you for making me feel very welcome!
                              I actually have yet to write a fantasy book. I have finished one book so far (100,000 words) and ā€œin the middleā€ of several more, but none are fantasy. Though I do intend to write one.
                              My favorite thing about writing is probably the fact that I get to create characters. What drives them to ā€œdoā€ what they do has always fascinated me. And you?

Sarah Hoven
                              @sarah-h
                                • Total Posts: 669

Hi Susanna! Southwest Virginia is so beautiful! I grew up in Virginia. Traveling is such fun! Why would you pick Iceland as one of your top three places to visit?

S.G.Dewey
                                @s-g-dewey

Sarah,
                                  I totally agree. VA is beautiful! I picked Iceland because it has spectacular views. Beautiful hills, tall mountains, blue watersā€¦ itā€™s absolutely gorgeous. You should look at some pictures. And itā€™s not heavily populated. Just little quant towns.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >