Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christi-eaton
      • Total Posts: 306

@perfectfifths Thank you, and aye, she does look a little like her. 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@christi-eaton Would you mind having a try at one of my characters? Your drawing looked amazing and I’d love to see my own character in that style, if you want 🙂

Currently reading Les Miserables

Christine Eaton
        @christi-eaton
          • Total Posts: 306

@perfectfifths I totally would, but unfortunately, I don’t have time for any drawing right now. It’s my finals week. Maybe I can next week sometime if you still want me to do it.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

‘Nother character…

Erika Paige, female, nineteen. Tall, a little bony, dark-ish skin and a light dusting of freckles, with grey-green eyes and a veritable mop of brilliant red hair. She’s a mechanic… her story is steampunk, so she makes steam-powered robots and drones and such… and she also dresses like a Victorian era lady, mostly in dark grey skirts and white blouses, with the sleeves tucked up and usually stained with oil, like her hands. Confident and practical, with an unusually mischievous sense of humor…

@PerfectFifths
            I think I’m gonna try Lady Quell. Here’s hoping. *crosses fingers* 😉

Joy Mastron
            @i-j-anderson
              • Total Posts: 81

@PerfectFifths this is what I have of Trajan. I feel like such a knucklehead because I drew him a holster and forgot the sword, for Pete’s sake.

I don’t know which one I’m going to do next. Who knows. 😛

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy

@I-J-Anderson so much character in that drawing though! I love it!

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@Kate-Flournoy Well that took longer than I expected. Sorry I’m slow. 😛

Dallan

And @Emma-Flournoy to.

By the way, Kate, can I just say that I am in awe of the lettering you did in both your drawings? (I’m in awe of the drawings too) I just keep staring at it, and each time it’s more beautiful than the last. 🙂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal

So that picture didn’t turn out the greatest. I really need to learn how to scan my drawings into the computer…

Dallan

That’s a little better.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

@Ethryndal I almost just screamed. Seriously. And now I’m sitting here grinning my face in half.
                        I
                        LOVE
                        THAT
                        PICTURE!
                        *dies laughing* Thank you so much; you’ve just made my day.

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy

And thank you about the lettering… *bows* former calligrapher here. 😉
                          *stares at picture again* But the CHARACTER you got in that— the ATTITUDE! *dies laughing a second time*

@Daeus
                          you’ve got to see this.

Ethryndal
                          @ethryndal

@Kate-Flournoy Goodness, don’t hurt yourself. 😛

Hope Ann
                            @hope
                              • Total Posts: 1092

Two more characters. 😀

Seamus: A twelve-year-old lad, full of life and mischief who has a way of making everyone fall in love with him. He has red hair that falls about his face. It’s not curled, but it’s not straight either… slightly wavy, I guess. He has a few freckles on his cheeks and nose and sparkling blue eyes. He’s normally grinning at or laughing about something. He is a page boy in a fantasy setting. A friend made the mistake of giving him a dagger, so he likes to draw himself up with one hand on its hilt and strike what he thinks is a serious pose… which cracks everyone else up to no end.

Kathryn: A slip of a girl, she is a scientist but looks like she would be better suited for the role of a teacher. She is 22, but looks younger. Slim, she has long dark hair that always tends to frazzle and get in her face. She is pale, with wide watchful eyes and an almost constant furrow on her brow. Her face is narrow, her expression generally pensive and distant. She lives in a futuristic type of setting, though I’ve not thought about clothing much…

@I-J-Anderson

@PerfectFifths

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
                              @daeus
                                • Total Posts: 4238

@ethryndal 😛 That’s awesome. I guess I’d picture him more with wavy hair, but the character is still very well brought out. He’s actually one of my favorites. 😉

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal

@Kate-Flournoy Well, I’m glad you like it! I was a little nervous it wouldn’t be what you had in mind. Super fun to draw though; most of my drawings are of serious people doing serious things. 🙂

@Daeus
                                  Agh, the hair. I can’t draw hair. I try. And it doesn’t work. I did try to give him wavy hair. It didn’t work.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >