Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 53

Hey @aysia-serene! Sure, draw whoever you like.

Ethryndal
      @ethryndal
        • Total Posts: 1013

@dragon-snapper Here ya go. I think I made her forehead too high though. *winces*

Pensive Eyes

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal Wow! The shading is fantabulous! Yes, she’s coming together now. 😛 Thanks!

@mariposa
          I’m actually not allowed to go on Instagram, so one thing you could do is temporarily make it your profile pic. I’ll let you know once I’ve seen her, and you can change it back to your normal one.
          @aysia-serene *bows* @graceofspades2017 Thank you. 😛 I think it’s because of practice. 😛 @holly-nelson-gray Glad you like. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 11

Hi! So far of what pictures I’ve seen these drawings are amazing! I have a few characters for a book I’m writing that I would love to see drawn out as you would see them. First I’ll give my main character. Here are his prominent features.

Elias Ryker- 14yrs. old; Human; large, sky blue eyes; dark eyebrows; pale, clear skin; oval face; crooked nose; narrow lips; short, tousled, jet-black hair; tall and athletic; strong hands.
            BACKROUND: Parents died in a house fire when he was just four, and he was left with his alcoholic uncle. 🙁

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 11

I also have started my own forum related to this one.
              It’s called: Art! Art! ARRRTTTT!!!! (Character Illustration help)

Please Check it Out!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Mariposa Aristeo
              @mariposa
                • Total Posts: 335

@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll try uploading my picture one more time (fingers crossed) and hope it shows up. If not, I’ll upload it to my profile picture. Girl

Emily D
                @emily-d
                  • Total Posts: 168

@dragon-snapper WOW that’s amazing!

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Emily D
                  @emily-d
                    • Total Posts: 168

@JaynieCatgirl08 THANK YOU! She’s getting there…I drew her and then realised that she wasn’t tall enough. *sigh* Oh well, Kathy has been changed slightly and I will send you the photo when’t it’s done 🙂

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@mariposa Oh WOW! I can’t believe you did the coloring. I can never do it that well! Do you use colored pencil?
                      Thank you!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Mariposa Aristeo
                      @mariposa
                        • Total Posts: 335

@dragon-snapper I bet you could do it that well in a few years–it just takes practice (and lots of it). 🙂 It took me several years to get to this point. Yes, I did use colored pencil but I also used the app Pixelmator to help smooth the shading.

Louise Fowler
                        @perfectfifths
                          • Total Posts: 726

Sooo… I am just tagging pretty much everyone who’s posted a picture 😛

@i-j-anderson

@kate-flournoy

@christi-eaton

@ethryndal

@graciegirl

@dragon-snapper

@aysia-serene
                          @anyone-else

I have new characters, and am in need of pictures. If anyone would like to draw them, I would love it (but you don’t have to. This forum has been pretty dead for a while…)
                          Anyways.

Jem Ahmo: 15-16, brown or black hair, dark eyes, reserved and quiet but zealous. Very protective of his little brother.

Roland Ahmo: Jem’s little brother, 12-13, also dark-haired and -eyed, small for his age, but eager and capable, if only Jem would let him.

Currently reading Les Miserables

Leumeister
                          @leumeister
                            • Total Posts: 244

Hi…
                            Don’t know why I haven’t come here before, to be honest. I’d love to see what some of my characters look like! ^_^

Name: “James Manning”

Nationality: “American”

Hair_Color: “Brown”

Eye_Color: “Blue-green”

Alignment: “The Rebellion”

Description: “Loyal, and passionate about the cause he is fighting for. Kind. A bit shortsighted. Good intentions.”

Accessories

Appearance: Hair length can range from way above his eyebrows to almost covering them. A bit on the skinny side, but healthy. He can run pretty fast.
                            A few variations in his outfits
                            Resistance uniform –
                            Dark blue jumpsuit/flight suit with a utility belt. Not too tight. Belt must include a holster for a gun, and I’d like it to be on his person, whether in his hand or holster. Gloves are optional, but half-gloves are preferred. Shin high boots, with jumpsuit/flight suit tucked into them. Either black or darker blue than the outfit.

Casual outfit (several types, but this is just one I’m thinking of) –
                            Dark blue shirt. Decal optional, but I’m kind of imagining it orange. Unzipped dark gray hoodie over it. Dark jeans. Same utility belt from his Resistance uniform. Same boots as Resistance uniform, but jeans go over them

Name: “Pandora Flynn”

Nationality: “English”

Hair_Color: “Red Brunette”

Eye_Color: “Grey”

Alignment: “Herself”

Description: “Somewhat apathetic, but knows what’s really right. A bit hard on luck. Jaded. Sensible. Cynical and sarcastic.”

Appearance: Hair length can be short to long, and state can be up or down. I’m not sure exactly what her hair should look like. Muscular, but not overly so, due to the lifting work she does. Wears well-used clothing. Mid to dark grey T-shirt with salmon colored hems. Decal on shirt optional. Wears an unzipped denim jacket over the shirt. Somewhat faded gray-blue jeans. Steel-toed ankle hight work boots. Jeans go over them, to be specific

Name: “Amadeus Jansen”

Nationality: “Danish”

Hair_Color: “Blonde”

Eye_Color: “Blue”

Alignment: “The United Federation of Systems (UFS)”

Description: “Contemptuous and condescending. Power-hungry and corrupt. Willing to do anything to secure his position as prefect. Obsessive. Short tempered.”

Appearance: Hair is quite short. Wears a uniform consisting of a white button up tunic, somewhat similar to how the grand admirals wear in Star Wars, but without the epaulets and red and blue badges, tucked into dark gray trousers, which are then tucked into shin-length boots. Carries a holster with a gun on his trouser belt, but nothing else.

Name: “Jackson Levi”

Nationality: “Ephesian” (All that means he’s from the planet Ephesus – he looks like every other human)

Hair_Color: “Graying Blonde; re-dyed”

Eye_Color: “Hazel”

Description: “Never-say-die attitude. Witty. Cares about his crew. Can be very sarcastic. Ex-reporter.”

Appearance: Short hair. Skin has a subtle tan. Fairly well built. Wears a dark blue jumpsuit/flight suit with yellow patch on right side of chest to his upper shoulder, with a gold insignia in the middle of the yellow patch, signifying his rank as captain. Fairly similar to how James’ resistance outfit looks in other respects. Once again, gloves are optional. Any type of glove this time.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Leumeister.
                            Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@perfectfifths I will answer to your call and draw Jem.

@leumeister
                              I have a few villains that sound like Jansen, I’ll draw him. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Leumeister
                              @leumeister
                                • Total Posts: 244

@dragon-snapper

Great! 😀 Looking forward to seeing him in a form other than a Minecraft skin! 😛

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@leumeister … I suppose that would make a difference.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >