Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 53

Thank you so much @dragon-snapper!!! This is so cool!!! I am so excited!! I can’t wait to finally “see” Lacey!!

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@holly-nelson-gray And viola! Lacey Allen.

Lacey

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 53

Wow. Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow-ness!!!! That’s awesome!!! Only there’s a teensy weensy thing I woul like to change. Do you think she could be sort of smiling? (Only because last night when I thought about it, I remembered she was a very sarcastic character…) And maybe her hair a teensy bit longer. (I am a nit-picky person. Sorry 😕) But that is seriously AMAZING. Would I be allowed to print it out and stick it next to my desk so I can look at her when I want to? And btw, I really, really LOVE her eyes. I zoomed in on them… Awesome. It’s so cool getting to meet one of your characters!!! Thanks so much!! If you would like, I can send through descriptions of my other nine sort of main characters. (Yeah, I have ten in the one book.) THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976
            Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99
              • Total Posts: 1819

I LOVE IT @kate-flournoy

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                G. B. Carter
                @graceofspades2017
                  • Total Posts: 81

Hello!
                  Could somebody please draw my two characters Mara and Thomas Kalawai’a together? I’ll write their descriptions below. If you would like, I could also draw any characters of yours in return. I’m not the best drawer and my style is kind of cartoon-y or Anime-like (I used to really like the look so now it’s hard for me to draw in different styles :P), but you know, I’ll try. 🙂 I can also do full-body if you don’t mind simple poses.
                  Anyway, here’s their descriptions! (You don’t have to color, but if you want, I included colors anyway. 🙂
                  Mara is a short, skinny girl, about five feet two inches, with light brown hair that goes down a little past her shoulders. Her hair parts right down the middle and at her hairline there’s a small little cowlick. Eyes are blue, and so are her brother’s. In my mind she wears a sky blue V-neck t-shirt, khaki-shorts, and red high-top converse. Personality wise, she tends to be kind, but before she is kind she is smart and logically-minded. She is fifteen years old.
                  Thomas is much taller than Mara, nearly six feet three inches. She only comes up to his chest, pretty much. He has shaggy, dirty blonde hair that parts to the left, and bangs that sweep right. As earlier mentioned, his eyes are blue. My idea for his outfit is a red t-shirt with white hems, and jeans, with white and black tennis shoes. His personality is far different from Mara’s, as he is very outspoken, a real cutup, and has a tendency to be pretty immature unless someone threatens his family. He is sixteen years old.
                  Their relationship, as siblings, is a kind of love-hate deal. Mostly love, and because they know they love each other, they can be rather mean and bluntly honest.
                  Thanks!

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

SleepwalkingMK
                  @sleepwalkingmk
                    • Total Posts: 179

Hey, everyone! These drawings are looking great! I keep checking back here to look at them, even if I don’t say anything 😀 I was wondering if anybody would like to draw my MC and his little brother. I’m very flexible about their appearance, so if you’re inspired by less description you might like this. Seth is around 15, taller than Gabriel, caring and protective. Gabriel is about 11, impulsive but trusting. If you do clothes, they’re wearing tunics (like Old Testament clothing). Thanks! 🙂

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

G. B. Carter
                    @graceofspades2017

@sleepwalkingMK I would love to draw them! I’ll try my best to have them up here later sometime today. 🙂

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        G. B. Carter
                        @graceofspades2017

@kate-flournoy That would be awesome! By all means, please do. 🙂

@sleepwalkingMK
                          I actually finished! Ha! (I don’t usually get things done so fast, so pardon my enthusiasm. :P)
                          Seth and Gabriel :)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by G. B. Carter.

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 77

@dragon-snapper oh my word oh my word your Lacey is so GOOD!! Those eyes! Wow! You’ve been improving so much it’s great to see ;D

@graceofspades2017
                            they are so cute!! I love your style. And you chose a pretty hard position to draw and did a wonderful job of it!

@kate-flournoy
                            DUDE I love your drawing of Ava it’s beautiful <3 and you managed to give her such a dramatic expression without having to twist her facial features all around 😂 which is what i struggle with haha ;P

G. B. Carter
                            @graceofspades2017

@aysia-serene Thank you! That’s so kind of you to say. 🙂

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper
                                • Total Posts: 3515

@aysia-serene @kate-flournoy Thank you! I’ve been working on my profiles quite a bit, so I’m glad that you can see the improvement! 😀
                                @holly-nelson-gray Yes, I’d love to draw more of your characters! (But wow, TEN! How do you keep up with them!?)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 77

@graceofspades2017 😉 also it’s nice to know I’m not the only one who can’t seem to draw anything but anime ;P actually I’m not even sure what style mine is anymore. It used to be more cartoon-ish, but it’s morphed…

@dragon-snapper
                                  yep, I can see it! Hey, do you prefer drawing girls or boys?

@holly-nelson-gray I’ve got to echo Snapper: ten! Wow! Sounds like a lot to manage. If Snapper doesn’t claim them all, I’d be willing to draw some too 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >