Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@aysia-serene Yeah, I’ll re-compile the list. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper

Everyone, I have recompiled the compiled list. There are even more than before…

He’s an older teen, about eighteen or nineteen. His hair is longer, but not like shoulder length long or anything, just shaggy and long. Like Hiccup. And there’s this one bit that’s always getting in his eyes. But he won’t cut it. Has a straight-lined, not rounded face, classical nose, grey eyes, and a usually thoughtful and faraway expression. Just a few freckles. Looks older than what he really is, looks probably twenty-three or so. His left arm has limited strength and use, as he had an accident when he was a child. He works in an antique shop that deals mainly with time-pieces. He usually wears really old jeans, beat up tennies, and some sort of jacket over a tee. He’s not poor, per-say, he just likes his clothes and doesn’t want to get a new pair of jeans. And he wears this gear-y wrist-watch (meaning it’s cool and has cogs and gears on the outside and such) that the owner of the store gave him. By @anne-of-lothlorien

Seth: A young boy, about twelve, with loose dirty blond hair, just long enough to fall over his eyes when he looks down. A light sprinkling of freckles beneath his eyes and on the bridge of his nose, an ever-ready wide smile, a face round and childish but made thin from hunger.
        If you’re feeling adventurous enough to do full body, his right foot is twisted inward, permanently crippled, as a result of an accident as a child. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to draw that, his pant leg usually hangs over it so it just looks like a lumpy ankle and a missing foot ;P) He uses roughly carved crutches to get around.
        He’s quiet and shy, and easily startled, but very loyal and always trying to find hope in even the worst situations. By Aysia
        Kalia: A spunky twelve year old who befriends Seth partway through the novel. Short, choppy dark brown hair that would be flying in all directions if not kept down by an old army hat that used to belong to her father. Her skin is somewhat tanned from all the time she spends outside. She has an unmemorable face besides her dark eyes that never stop moving. She’s a traveler, and hates staying in any place for long.
        As for her attitude, well, she’s loud. She’ll state her opinions and always has to get her comment in. She likes to laugh (that’s loud too) but gets fired up real easily, and takes offense fast. (Seth is never quite sure if she’ll laugh at a joke at his expense, or jump to defend him. It’s a little of both, really.) She’s also very proud of her father, who died in a war. Hence the hat. By Aysia
        Marissa: She’s a spunky 12-year-old with curly/frizzy thick brown hair. She loves talking, and is known for often wearing a mischievous smile. Her eyes are green, and her sitting face looks like a frown. Her cheeks are somewhat rounded, and her freckled nose is small and neither flat nor sharp. She blushes easily and is usually tanned and sunburned. She has little baby hairs that form a very thin small layer of bangs. She is never still and always fidgets. Her long hair is layered and never stays in place. She loves fun, but can make any expression. She is short and a just a teensy bit chubby. by @sleepwalkingMK
        Violetta: A 13-year-old blonde with straight features. Her hair is straight and short, her nose small and almost pointed, and her cheekbones high, making her face a diamondish shape. Her eyes are dark blue. Often she smiles out of habit rather than because she actually feels happy, so the smiles don’t usually reach her eyes. Her eyebrows are light brown and defined. She has a habit of turning up her face and looking down her nose. She is short and thin. She is light, but not pale. By SleepwalkingMK

Nykkai: She is usually known as the Fallen Apprentice bc she was not accepted into the Order of the Elements despite her power over Earth. She has since sworn revenge on her would-be master Lilli, as well as any other Guardians she may come across. She relentlessly seeks The Stone, the supposed source of all Fairy Magic on East Island, believing that it will help her grow her Darker Powers. She is a little on the shorter side with waist-length, black-brown hair that is usually tangled or ratty and always parted down the middle. She has a long-ish face, a small, round mouth with full lips and deep set gray-brown eyes. Around her eyes there is this strange, dark discoloration of skin like a natural bandit mask. Nykkai is ruthless, manipulative and wears a perpetual smirk. Quick note, while she uses Fairy Magic, she is not a fairy herself. Oh, and she’s in her early twenties. As for clothes, I am not really dure how to describe them, but if you’ve seen Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ahsoka Tano’s outfit from seasons 3-6 is very similar. From @graciegirl
        Lor YaZari: This is a relatively new character from my month-old steampunk tale. As such, I don’t really know a ton about her appearance. I’m hoping to find inspiration here. 🙂 I believe Lor is in her early twenties. She has elbow-length, dirty-blonde hair which is hardly ever brushed and is often pulled back in an effort to simply get it out if the way. She is of just over average height, most of this coming from her unusually long legs. Her face is oval-shaped, with semi-prominent cheekbones, a pointed chin and piercing eyes, (of what color, I am not sure). Lor is probably the most detached person ever, constantly absorbed in a world of here own resulting in a perpetually pensive expression. You can often see her sitting at the piano with her chin in her hand and staring aimlessly into space. She definitely cannot be considered pleasant or cheerful even, but I’m still a little fuzzy as to why. Practicality is the only thing considered in her style of dress, and, even though I’ve said the story is steampunk, the style bears only slight resemblance to that of the Victorian era. From Graciegirl

Joy Transhell: a spunky nine year old with chin length chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. she can’t seem to keep a smile off her face, but doesn’t laugh that often. She loves drawing maps and cracking codes. Wears dark red t-shirts and stretchy jeans. She can use a gun, but prefers knives. She is also skilled at gymnastics. From Alia.
        Dave Hopkinkz: He is a sixty year old no nonsense type of person. He has grey hair in a crew cut and green eyes. Tanned skin from years of being out in the sun. Fairly muscular. A very analytic mind. Also requires immediate obedience. Rarely smiles. From Alia.
        Captain CoalHeart, alias Captain Maul or Dereth Trevire. I don’t know much about his appearance, besides that he’s in his fifties, give or take. He’s horrible to look at, and is infamous as a terror. He’s a downright nasty man, and probably very hairy, and definitely ruthless. He was once a first mate, but his lust and heartlessness caused him to lead a mutiny and massacre all the hostages which were captured in a raid. From @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @anne-swiftblade

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper

@sleepwalkingMK Sorry it took so long, but here is Joshua.

Joshua

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

@dragon-snapper *randomly pops in* Whoa! That is so good! I love how he’s laughing in the bottom one—I can practically hear it.

And thanks for compiling the characters. @graciegirl, I think I’m going to try Nykkai.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 77

@dragon-snapper thanks for the list! And great job on Joshua!!
              I think @i-j-Anderson had volunteered to do Kalia and Seth, though, right?
              I’m a bit tied up with finals right now, but intend to get back here for drawing ASAP ;P

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

@aysia-serene Nevermind.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 77

@that_writer_girl_99 okay, if you’re sure. I have no problem trying 😉

Gracie
                  @graciegirl
                    • Total Posts: 889

@Ethryndal Coolio! 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@graciegirl Well that took longer than expected. Sorry. Here’s Nykkai. She didn’t exactly turn out how I intended. (It would seem that none of my drawings do… 😛 ) Her eye’s are a little too white.

Nykkai

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
                      @graciegirl
                        • Total Posts: 889

@Ethryndal Oh, yes. Feel the evil!! *manic laughter* *chokes*
                        *cough*
                        Seriously though, that’s great! Zikers, that SMIRK. Is. Perfect. *squeals* And you got the bandit mask spot on. I always draw it at a weird angle which never gets me what I’m looking for.
                        I love it!! Thanks so much! 😄😄😄

Agh!! That totally evil/shifty look is SO her.

*is probably geeking out about something*

The Impossible Girl
                        @f5a8c3e92
                          • Total Posts: 146

Let’s see if this works. Sorry, it took me a while and the image quality’s not the best, but this is for you, @aysia-serene.
                           :

"Not all who wander are lost."
                          Wild Australian. INXJ.

Joy Mastron
                          @i-j-anderson
                            • Total Posts: 81

Hey, everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t been active on here lately. I’ve had a ton of stuff going on recently with school ending in a week or two and birthdays and whatnot. Anyhow, I think I have a couple pictures that I can upload. Again, it’ll be a huge character dump, but oh well. They’ll hopefully be up in a few minutes. Or hours. Days. Just kidding, I’m going to put them up asap.

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 3976
                              Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99
                                • Total Posts: 1819

Psst. Kate.

@kate-flournoy

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 3976

@That_Writer_Girl_99 *pops up out of nowhere* Psst, Elizabeth. What?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >