Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien Mmm…you’re right. But I couldn’t steal ice cream from you. I’m just too nice of a dragon for that. 😛 Besides, my melting things is solely confined to chairs. I’m afraid that I’m not as scary as dragon’s should be. *shuffles off to find some ice cream and to write the last few parts of the sequel.* Just 2 or 3 left! Rejoice everyone!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

I’ve drunken all of it anyways. You could threaten to melt my desk chair? It’s all right *consolatory pat on your tail* all dragons don’t have to be scary. You’re like the Cowardly Lion of dragons? No, that’s not a compliment at all. Um, you’re like the nice one everyone wants to keep as their friend but still has a healthy fear off in case you melt their chairs. And haven’t you melted a cell-phone or two?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper

@anne-of-lothlorien Um…or two. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

The Impossible Girl
          @f5a8c3e92
            • Total Posts: 146

@anne-of-lothlorien Sorry about my complicated tag. It was originally meant to be my password, but I typed it in the wrong spot. 😛
            I shall hope to get at least one strand of hair as well…

"Not all who wander are lost."
            Wild Australian. INXJ.

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien
              • Total Posts: 440

That’s all right The Impossible Girl. And yes, I suppose you can have some hair. Six strands all right?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Alia
              @alia
                • Total Posts: 1253

@dragon-snapper, you are the only one that I’m trusting with this information, since I know you’ll protect me from everyone else. I’m claiming them all. (Before you melt anything, I’ll share, but only fingernails)

WIP - Decisions
                Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper

@alia ….. Ah, well, if you’re sharing fingernails, then we’re good. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
                  @that_writer_girl_99
                    • Total Posts: 1819

I can’t believe we’re still having this conversation…at least two of them are mine! ;p @dragon-snapper @alia

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 What you don’t know is that they are actually all mine.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

Shhhh. I’m pretending I have an actual way to claim them, and you’re messing with my mojo… @dragon-snapper

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 Oops. Sorry. *locks mouth and throws away the key* 😶

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 77

Are there any characters that haven’t been done yet?

@dragon-snapper
                            @kate-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 @other-people

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

Er…none of mine. That I’ve previously requested, that is.

And while we’re on that subject…I have this character named Ava Wayne. She’s the sister of Matthias, a character who @kate-flournoy drew for me a few pages ago.

I’ve been picturing her with red hair and hazel eyes. She has sharper facial features than her brother, and she’s always smiling.

That probably isn’t a great description. I’m no artist…

@aysia-serene @ethryndal

AbigailRose
                              @abigail-blomberg
                                • Total Posts: 19

If you have a reference picture for me to go off of, I could definitely try to draw your character 🙂

@anne-of-lothlorien

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by AbigailRose.
                                • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by AbigailRose.
                                Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 77

@that_writer_girl_99 I’d be willing, but do you have any more details? I’m afraid I can’t currently do colors, so all I have is sharp facial features and smiles a lot. I could do that, but I’m afraid she will look nothing like your mental image ;P

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >