Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 77

thanks @winter-rose 😀
      and you got it! success! And your drawing is lovely! I can never figure out that angle, you did a wonderful job of it 😉

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@aysia-serene Why thank you. 🙂 She’s the MC in the novel I’m (supposed to be) editing. 😉

Anonymous

@winter-rose sweet! “Supposed to be” 😂

I know we’ve got quite a list, but if anyone has a chance, I’ll throw some of my characters out there.

Seth: A young boy, about twelve, with loose dirty blond hair, just long enough to fall over his eyes when he looks down. A light sprinkling of freckles beneath his eyes and on the bridge of his nose, an ever-ready wide smile, a face round and childish but made thin from hunger.
          If you’re feeling adventurous enough to do full body, his right foot is twisted inward, permanently crippled, as a result of an accident as a child. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to draw that, his pant leg usually hangs over it so it just looks like a lumpy ankle and a missing foot ;P) He uses roughly carved crutches to get around.
          He’s quiet and shy, and easily startled, but very loyal and always trying to find hope in even the worst situations.

Kalia: A spunky twelve year old who befriends Seth partway through the novel. Short, choppy dark brown hair that would be flying in all directions if not kept down by an old army hat that used to belong to her father. Her skin is somewhat tanned from all the time she spends outside. She has an unmemorable face besides her dark eyes that never stop moving. She’s a traveler, and hates staying in any place for long.
          As for her attitude, well, she’s loud. She’ll state her opinions and always has to get her comment in. She likes to laugh (that’s loud too) but gets fired up real easily, and takes offense fast. (Seth is never quite sure if she’ll laugh at a joke at his expense, or jump to defend him. It’s a little of both, really.) She’s also very proud of her father, who died in a war. Hence the hat.

I’m a little undecided on time era. Somewhere between Middle Ages and “Oliver Twist”-ish old England. Real helpful, I know.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@aysia-serene Thank you! I was actually going to ask if anyone had more characters!

@i-j-anderson
            @christi-eaton @anne-swiftblade I think you three share this character, the Polecat.
            Polecat

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Joy Mastron
            @i-j-anderson
              • Total Posts: 81

WOW! That’s really good, @dragon-snapper! He looks like he’s contemplating a lot of very evil things.

I’d just like to say that I’m very impressed with everybody’s art and characters. I’m surprised this forum even got off the ground, I have a way of killing them off. I just spent my spring break babysitting and cleaning out my barn, and I came back here to find that I was SHOWERED WITH COOKIES!!! I’M SO DARN HAPPY.

Also, @alia page….um…I’m looking for it now….

Ah, yes! The top of page 23 has how to upload images. I usually upload mine from pinterest.

Joy Mastron
              @i-j-anderson
                • Total Posts: 81

@aysia-serene I was told I should do Seth and Kalia, so I will try to do thusly soon.

Anonymous

@i-j-anderson Yayayayay thanks!!! and take your time 😀 ohhhh I love your art style so much and now I’m super excited 😀

The Impossible Girl
                  @f5a8c3e92
                    • Total Posts: 146

@aysia-serene Your Halle is great! I love how @i-j-anderson captured the hair and her seriousness, but you’ve perfected her mischievous and bouncy nature. I’m going to try drawing Halle myself now…

"Not all who wander are lost."
                    Wild Australian. INXJ.

Anonymous

@f5a8c3e92 I’m so glad you like it!! *happy dance*

And hey, @perfectfifths I know it’s been forever but I finally drew Criss xD he turned out quite different than I’d planed but oh well, that’s life. Plus I’ve only draw like three complete profiles in my life so… I relied heavily on Burge tutorials xD
                      (Let’s hope posting the picture works *fingers crossed*)
                      Criss

Anonymous

Nope. Trying again:
                        Criss

Anonymous

Should work this time.
                          Criss

The Impossible Girl
                          @f5a8c3e92
                            • Total Posts: 146

@aysia-serene Hey! It works! I love it.

"Not all who wander are lost."
                            Wild Australian. INXJ.

Louise Fowler
                            @perfectfifths
                              • Total Posts: 726

@aysia-serene Hey, not bad! I likey 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

SleepwalkingMK
                              @sleepwalkingmk
                                • Total Posts: 179

Wow! You all are so talented. Where did you learn to draw like that? I can’t draw people to save my life -_-

Anyway, if anyone’s interested, here are some of my characters:

Joshua: He’s a 16-year-old boy with significant brain damage who can’t speak very well. He is tall, abnormally thin, and tanned. His eyes and hair are brown, and he has an angled face. When he’s not smiling, he has a sort of blank expression.

Marissa: She’s a spunky 12-year-old with curly/frizzy thick brown hair. She loves talking, and is known for often wearing a mischievous smile. Her eyes are green, and her sitting face looks like a frown. Her cheeks are somewhat rounded, and her freckled nose is small and neither flat nor sharp. She blushes easily and is usually tanned and sunburned. She has little baby hairs that form a very thin small layer of bangs. She is never still and always fidgets. Her long hair is layered and never stays in place. She loves fun, but can make any expression. She is short and a just a teensy bit chubby.

Violetta: A 13-year-old blonde with straight features. Her hair is straight and short, her nose small and almost pointed, and her cheekbones high, making her face a diamondish shape. Her eyes are dark blue. Often she smiles out of habit rather than because she actually feels happy, so the smiles don’t usually reach her eyes. Her eyebrows are light brown and defined. She has a habit of turning up her face and looking down her nose. She is short and thin. She is light, but not pale.

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper
                                  • Total Posts: 3515

@sleepwalkingMK Ooh, I’d like to try Joshua.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >