Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    The Impossible Girl
    @f5a8c3e92
      • Total Posts: 146

@i-j-anderson That’s perfect! Her hair turned out exactly as I’d imagined. That’s great. Thanks heaps. 🙂

"Not all who wander are lost."
      Wild Australian. INXJ.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976
        Christine Eaton
        @christi-eaton
          • Total Posts: 306

Alrighty, friends, I have a character up for adoption if anyone needs a face for a new character, or if she happens to look like a character you already have. I was trying to draw a different character but she didn’t turn out the way I wanted (with the exception of the tattoos she really isn’t anything like the character) but I still like it as a drawing itself.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy

@Christi-Eaton I love her! I don’t have anyone that fits her, but I love the sense of personality you achieved. 😀

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy One thing I noticed about all your character drawings, is that they all have a sense of hope about them. 🙂

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Snapper wow— really? That’s… thank you! That’s a beautiful thing to say. 😀 Truth of it is, a lot of my characters are really messed up people living really messed up lives, but you’re right— even with people like that, I firmly believe there’s always hope. *grins* I guess that sort of came through unconsciously.

Christine Eaton
                @christi-eaton

@kate-flournoy I do have to agree with @dragon-snapper 😀

And my characters are a lot the same way, I basically destroyed my character, Beck, both mentally and physically, before she found redemption.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy
                    Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99
                      • Total Posts: 1819

@Christi-eaton You know what? When I saw this, I realized that the girl in your drawing actually looks like a character from my current WIP. I love it! The tattoos on her arm are so unique.

@kate-flournoy
                      Kate. The sketch is AMAZING. Oh my goodness! You are wayyyyy talented! The look in her eyes is spot-on. I can almost sense her shyness and the way she feels about where she is. She’s perfect.

Does Christi’s drawing look like Tam to you? Because the character she drew is exactly how I pictured Tam.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 awesome! *grins* I have to say she was remarkably easy to capture on the first try. I think it’s because I already had a very firm grasp of her personality due to her well-executed voice in the snippet you shared. 😉

And— I originally saw Tam with reddish blonde hair, but now that you mention that… I can totally see it. 😀

Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99

I love both drawings so much.

Ah, I forgot to respond to your questions on my novel excerpt page… hang on. *flies away* @kate-flournoy

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 hey, no rush. Take your time. 😉

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

I’ve been babysitting since 9:30 this morning, just got back to my house 15min ago.

Just responded. @kate-flournoy

Christine Eaton
                              @christi-eaton

@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’m glad she looks like your character! That’s so cool!

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99

Really, really great drawing. There’s no way I could ever do something like that. @Christi-eaton

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >