Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy It was fun! I’m quite fond of it too. 😀

@graciegirl
      I decided to color Erech and I like it better for it.

Erech

@hope
      And viola! Kathryn! She looks more pensive than I intended though…

Kathryn

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper

@i-j-anderson Cinder Nixilei. Perhaps she’s not supposed to be wearing a ball gown… 😛
        Cinder

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Joy Mastron
        @i-j-anderson
          • Total Posts: 81

@dragon-snapper wow! Those are all so awesome! Great job! And Nix looks great, I love how regal she looks!

@anne-swiftblade
          Indeed. I would imagine that really is terrifying!

I’m trying to think of more characters… hmm

Joy Mastron
          @i-j-anderson
            • Total Posts: 81

@hope I finished Kathryn a couple days ago, but forgot to put it up :/ so, here you go!

And this is Erica Paige, though I forgot who she belongs to…

they’re a bit more cartoony than normal, but I still like em

Hope Ann
            @hope
              • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper Thanks! I love her eyes. And I love Erech too. 😀

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hope Ann
              @hope

@Kate-flournoy I adore her hair. And her. Though I already told you that already. 😉 Thanks!

Hope Ann
                @hope

@i-j-anderson *hugs Kathryn* She looks so sad and worn. It’s perfect, it really is. Thanks so much! 😀

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@Graciegirl Well, here be Raye. I tried a different style with her, so you can tell me if it’s awful. And just my luck, I thought I was being original, breaking out the pastels and doing her in color, but when I come back, everyone else has done theirs in color before me. XD

Raye

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@ethryndal That’s adorable! I love her eyes!
                      Heh, sorry about the color thing. It’s funny, though. You and I have completely different versions of Raye. Do you mind if I post mine?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

@hope So, though I might clarify this before I went crazy with it, but how long is Dartagnah’s hair? (is that how you spell it?)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal

@Dragon-Snapper Sure! Go right ahead. (btw, it’s so neat that you can post your images now. 🙂 ) I always like seeing other peoples perspectives on things.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@ethryndal Ah, yes, I’m very happy too. I and my mom spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure it out. 😛

@graciegirl
                            And then this is my Raye. Well, your Raye, but you know what I mean. 😛 Raye

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hope Ann
                            @hope

@Dragon-Snapper His hair falls around his ears… not quite shoulder length. But it’s generally brushed to one side.

Ethryndal
                              @ethryndal

@Dragon-Snapper GAH, SHE’S SO CUTE!!! But wow, they are different. I love the flames in her hand.

@Graciegirl
                                I just realized I forgot to draw my/your Raye’s ears. 😛 Oops.

Gracie
                                @graciegirl
                                  • Total Posts: 889

@I-J-Anderson Har, har, ‘no joy’. XD I had a minor freak out last night when I saw your instructions via Pinterest. I have a board for character inspiration and I have BOTH of those pins that are visible as well! I seriously thought, ‘What are Alijer and Keronias doing there?’ XD Writer minds think alike when it comes to character ideas apparently. 😉

@Ethryndal
                                  I love it!!!! While I usually know how a character looks as a whole, I am not very good at drawing portraits, and I have a lot of trouble imagining faces at a result. But this is perfect! I love the collar thing too. And her cute little nose! *fights back a squeal* Thank you! 😀 And no problem about the ears. I never even noticed. I’m in the habit of making sure I have a character’s hair cover their ears so I don’t have to deal with them. XD

@dragon-snapper
                                  *bows* Glad to be of service! I think Erech looks great colored in! I’ve been having a debate about what color his coat is. I never considered blue before, but seeing it here I like it so much I’m gonna make it blue. 😀 And your Hiccup is great btw! And you actually tried for Raye’s wings! Very nice. I love the little bit of fire in her hand! I know this is a little random, but may I just say I really like your capital ‘R’? XD I find myself avoiding naming characters with r names because I can’t stand the way I write my rs, but I’ve never experimented with it like that. I have very adaptable handwriting and I think I’m gonna switch my rs to something similar, if you don’t mind. XD ‘Kay randomness finished now.
                                  I find it really funny that both you and @Ethryndal guessed Raye’s hair color correctly since I just saw that I forgot to mention it in her description. Although, I suppose it shouldn’t be that hard considering she has a fairly obvious color scheme going. XD

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Gracie.

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >