Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Jess
    @jess
      • Total Posts: 575

@dragon-snapper, lol. I didn’t really think when I chose the name. 😛

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Jess glad you like Traze. 🙂 He was fun to draw. And— yes. I’m sorry. If I try to draw Daeus, no way in the world it’s not going to end up looking like @Daeus. 😛

*scans list of available characters*
        UGH! Decisions! So many beautiful choices… *covers face**whimpers*

Jess
        @jess

@kate-flournoy, I should have submitted the description without the name 😛

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I’m a villain! I can’t tell you how awesome this is. The description of myself is awesome. Such a great character.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Joy Mastron
            @i-j-anderson
              • Total Posts: 81

Wow! Guys, I have had a pretty rotten day, but I came on to find that everyone exploded and started talking! This is really cool, I love all the pictures and descriptions. I have a couple that I’ve finished, but I’ll have to post them in the morning, seeing as I’m on my phone. I can’t remember their names, unfortunately, because of my scatterbrain.
              As for the topic of villains, I have three that I share with @christi-eaton and @anne-swiftblade

Captain CoalHeart, alias Captain Maul or Dereth Trevire. I don’t know much about his appearance, besides that he’s in his fifties, give or take. He’s horrible to look at, and is infamous as a terror. He’s a downright nasty man, and probably very hairy, and definitely ruthless. He was once a first mate, but his lust and heartlessness caused him to lead a mutiny and massacre all the hostages which were captured in a raid.

The Pole Cat, aka Griffith, male, in his thirties. This guy is pretty darned rotten, too. I’m bad at describing villainy, but this guy is manipulative and sly, but is filled with a cold hatred. He has black/dark brown hair and a birthmark that is spread from forehead to chin on the right side of his face. Because of the birthmark, his right eye is a light brown/gold color, while his left is dark green. (correct me if I’m wrong, Anne. I don’t think green sounds right) When he was young, he was more capable of feeling, but it quickly dissolved when he found out his mentor, the original Pole Cat, had sent his own partner to kill him.

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

Ok people, you’re obviously dangerous. I haven’t drawn a thing in about two years, but you’re to blame that I decided I needed to draw just one. I’m surprised that it actually turned out alright, though I can think of four things at least I wish I had changed… 😉 Anyway, here’s my attempt at you Daeus villain, @jess.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Jess
                @jess

@Daeus, I’m terribly honored. That’s really pretty good for not drawing in a while! I can definitely see a bit of my character Daeus there 😉

Side note: yes, I agree, it does feel good to be a villain. My writer friend made a villain named after and based after me. (slightly worrying, but also slightly cool…)

Jess
                  @jess

null

this was a quick sketch, so nothing fancy. I still can’t get her eyes right. *sigh*

Okay, let’s see if the picture goes.

@Hope

Hope Ann
                    @hope
                      • Total Posts: 1092

@Jess Nice! 😀 Thanks!!!!

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

@Daeus *grins* It has character. For not drawing in two years? Wow. And you even managed to get his nose right. I hate noses. They are the bane of my artistic existence.

@Hope
                        … I’m gonna try Silvara.

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy Noses! I can’t stand noses. Grrrrr..

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Snapper yeahhhhh… not fun. My problem is, I seem to only be able to do really sharp ones. Like, villainous noses. And villainous noses don’t look good on a hero. Go figure! XD

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@kate-flournoy I can’t seem to draw noses from a face on sort of view, whatever that’s called. I can draw noses for profile (yet they always are too long) but otherwise…I really wish I could avoid them. And ears. 😨

@daeus
                              Daeus drew Daeus… 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy
                                Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

handil

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >