Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@graciegirl And viola! Erech! Sorry it’s so small. 😐

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@dragon-snapper Awesome! I love it!!! You got his..what’s the word? Mood? Attitude? I don’t know. But it’s great! I can totally see him. 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper

Mooore…
          (in addition to heroes and MCs, does anyone have any villains???)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper

@graciegirl Thanks! I also did Raye, because I really couldn’t resist, but I’ll let @ethryndal show you hers first.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

@hope I will do Kathryn, and @kate-flournoy I also drew Edelmar, now, just to get my hands on a camera…. 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hope Ann
              @hope
                • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper Oooo, villains. XD Let’s see…

Dartagnah: in his early 50s, he is a king (also a usurper). He is tall, well-built, with dark, graying hair and thick black eyebrows. He has sharp eyes and a scar tracing down the left side of his face (from his hairline just above his ear to his jaw). He is steady, ruthless and yet not cruel for no reason. Once he has set his course, nothing can sway him. Oh, and he lives in a fantasy country and is missing his left hand.

Other characters, cause I’ve not posted for awhile. 🙂

Silvara: An archeress. She’s 500 years old, though she looks in her late teens or early twenties. She has long, auburn hair that she ties loosely back. She has a slight figure and is slim and active. She is very alert and carries her bow with her most of the time, with a quiver of silverwood arrows across her back. She is the personification of a protector who is also watching and trying to keep people safe. She also lives in a fantasy world.

Sean: He lives in a futuristic society, but still likes to wear a cowboy hat everywhere (no matter how outdated they are). The left side of his face is scarred from an explosion and he is blind in his left eye. Half the time he wears sunglasses, and half the time he wears nothing over his eye just to enjoy people’s reaction. He’s in his early 20s and is a bit impish, loving jokes and practical pranks. He’s also a great hacker and loves messing with a program after hacking it to make automated voices say the most hilarious things. He has blue eyes, sandy hair that falls about his ears, and is very self-confident.

@I-J-Anderson

@PerfectFifths

@Ethryndal

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hope Ann
                @hope

@dragon-snapper *grins* Can’t wait. 😀

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper

@hope Aha! I have to do Dartagna or however you spell that. And Sean sounds awesome, but I’ll share. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
                    @graciegirl
                      • Total Posts: 889

@dragon-snapper or anyone else. I have a villainess you might be interested in….

Nykkai: She is usually known as the Fallen Apprentice bc she was not accepted into the Order of the Elements despite her power over Earth. She has since sworn revenge on her would-be master Lilli, as well as any other Guardians she may come across. She relentlessly seeks The Stone, the supposed source of all Fairy Magic on East Island, believing that it will help her grow her Darker Powers. She is a little on the shorter side with waist-length, black-brown hair that is usually tangled or ratty and always parted down the middle. She has a long-ish face, a small, round mouth with full lips and deep set gray-brown eyes. Around her eyes there is this strange, dark discoloration of skin like a natural bandit mask. Nykkai is ruthless, manipulative and wears a perpetual smirk. Quick note, while she uses Fairy Magic, she is not a fairy herself. Oh, and she’s in her early twenties. As for clothes, I am not really dure how to describe them, but if you’ve seen Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ahsoka Tano’s outfit from seasons 3-6 is very similar.

*is probably geeking out about something*

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

GUYYYYYYSSSSS!!! *freaks out* This thing totally exploded! ;P

Okay, first of all— @Jess. Here is Traze. I spent too much time on him and overdid the shading, but here you are anyway.
                        TrazeSketch

And— villains? *nervous chuckle* Which of the dozens to pick… um… eh, I’ll come back later. 😛
                        This is amazing guys; this topic. Whew… nice work, everyone— artists and writers alike.

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@Hope… um… Sean? That sounds like Levi to me.

Hope Ann
                          @hope

Ooop, yes. XD That would be Levi, not Sean…

@I-J-Anderson

@PerfectFifths

@Ethryndal

Jess
                            @jess
                              • Total Posts: 575

@Kate-flournoy, ooh, I can see a resemblance there. Thanks 🙂 And, as always, love the calligraphy. <3

Jess
                              @jess
                                • Total Posts: 575

And villains…
                                I have one named Daeus (no, not after @Daeus… just liked the name from somewhere else… ahem.)
                                Anyhoo, he’s about 30, short brown hair, piercing blue eyes, a friendly smile, and a hard jaw. He’s from the future, and is trying to take over a fantasy world. He is a bit of a pyromaniac. (well, more than just a bit.)

aaannd, @Hope, I really want to do Silvara, but I have no idea how much free time I’ll have, so no promises. (also, my skills are lacking, in my opinion 😛 )

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@jess I’m afraid that if I draw Daeus, he’ll end up looking like @daeus 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >