Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@kate-flournoy Your Joe looks great, though I don’t know if he’s accurate 😉 Nice job! 😀

Here are a couple more characters! Took me a while to write ’em out because I had to get permission from their co-creator, plus she had to describe her character XD Anyways, I hope someone takes enough interest in them to give them a go!

Amrei: a young elven maiden with auburn/dark brown hair, piercing green eyes and pointed ears (she’s an elf, of course 😉 ) Almost all her life she has trained with many different kinds of weapons and usually doesn’t wear the long, flowing elven gowns her peers normally do. Instead she wears tunics and leggings and light leather boots. Her hair is short (she cut it) Her weapon of choice is a staff, but she is equally skilled with a sword, bow or spear. Through events out of her control, she has become a hardened warrior, despite never having been in battle. She can be rude, sometimes even insulting, but her intentions are good and her heart is in the right place

Nylian is an eighteen-year-old human from a medival realm. He has brown hair, joyful green eye, and a playful grin. Although he had the opportunity to follow the traditional path, Nylian instead chose to follow is scholarly aspirations including literature, history, art, and languages. Because of this he is usually carrying and old-fashioned satchel filled with books. As for his attired, Nylian usually wears a white tunic with a navy V-neck jerkin, long pants, traditional boots, fingerless leather gloves and a dark cloak. Nylian’s strongest weapon is his faith in Elohim, the Creator of worlds, but he occasionally carries a dagger as a safety precaution.

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anne Swiftblade
      @anne-swiftblade
        • Total Posts: 84

Let me be the 60-somethingth person to say, “@kate-flournoy, the calligraphy is top-notch!”
        Also the Joe you drew was great. It’s like it’s a part of him with more to be found and I love how he has his pad and pen 🙂 so Joe

Joy Mastron
        @i-j-anderson
          • Total Posts: 81

I AM STUNNED

May I say that I just love all of you. @kate-flournoy I absolutely adore your Joe and Atlyse. They’re so good, and your calligraphy never ceases to amaze me. And thank you for your characters and compiling them all! Much appreciation!

@hope
          I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to skip her! I am incredibly scatterbrained, and I will definitely give Kathryn a shot!

@dragon-snapper
          it’s perfect. It’s absolutely perfect, I love her, she looks so gentle and peaceful.

@anne-swiftblade
          Welcome, friendo! I saw Joe on this last page and knew exactly who it is and I remembered when I drew that thing so many years ago that was just hair. *laughing so hard my ribs hurt* I’ll have to find it, but the rest of the picture is sad :/

@jess
          Traze sounds amazing, and I’m going to try him and Kate, too.

Jess
          @jess
            • Total Posts: 575
            Joy Mastron
            @i-j-anderson
              • Total Posts: 81

I have another character, actually all of the ones I’ve put on here are related to Jane. Maybe I should elaborate on her someplace. Is there a forum for that? I’ve never gotten farther than writing a few scenes, but I have her entire storyline worked out in my head. Anyhow

Cinder Nixilei, female, in her late teens to early twenties (did I already put her? my memory is blanking. I don’t think so?). She has waist length hair that is somewhere between purple and brown (I don’t know how to describe it, go with your gut.) and curls only at the ends. Her almond-shaped eyes are forest green. She is kind and compassionate, but obstinate and stands up for herself. She has a nobility about her, but is actually very poor. Nix also has pixie in her heritage someplace.

Cody Cavalier, male, in his twenties. He is a very tall farm boy turned sailor because of a lack of work in his hometown. He is blond and incredibly pale with no capability of tanning, only burning. Thus, he always wears a cowboy hat, despite being at sea. He has silver, piercing eyes (just like guess who) and is shy, but has a little bit of a hero complex.

Hope Ann
              @hope
                • Total Posts: 1092

@i-j-anderson Ooo, I’m looking forward to it. No need to be sorry.. It’s not as if you have to do any of them. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

Today, I think I’ll take a go at Amrei. @perfectfifths By short hair, how short?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
                  @perfectfifths
                    • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper *gasps in excitement* Yay! 😀 And by short, I mean longer than chin-length, but no longer than shoulder-length

By the way, have you managed to figure out how to upload pictures? 🙂

Currently reading Les Miserables

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@perfectfifths Er…not really. The only way I can do it is by my profile pic.
                      Glad I asked about the hair, because I would’ve given her really short hair. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

@Dragon-Snapper if you want, you could email me the pics and I could post them for you. I’m sure we can arrange with @Rolena-Hatfield to exchange our emails. That way the pictures would be here any time someone wanted to look at them. 😉

Rolena Hatfield
                        @rolena-hatfield
                          • Total Posts: 405

@kate-flournoy With @dragon-snapper’s consent I can accomplish an email switcheroo 🙂 (just nod your head Dragon Snapper 😉 )
                          But, huh, you’re having trouble uploading pictures? Do you have the image icon above the text body of your post? (it should be a small box that says “img”)

And by the way everyone, I’m loving this topic. 😀 I’m just dying to join in, but alas, this season of life has not allowed it, but perhaps soon. But even if I can’t, I love looking through all these fantastic sketches!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@rolena-hatfield @kate-flournoy Thanks guys, but I don’t think so. I’m not too keen on email exchanges. I know its probably secure, but I’d rather stick to this. Thank you for the offer though! 😉
                            Rolena, it’s not too much that, but I can’t get the pic up to internet, and I can’t use google or another server to that extent. Don’t worry, I’m completely and entirely happy. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper

@kate-flournoy *bows back* Thank you, Westley. Now go shine my horse’s saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning. *hopes you’ve seen Princess Bride, but is pretty sure you have*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >