Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

Nice @Ethryndal. 🙂

Ethryndal
      @ethryndal
        • Total Posts: 1013

@Kate-Flournoy @Emma-Flournoy Thanks! 😀

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths
          • Total Posts: 726

@kate-flournoy Your Insanity Jane drawing was great! It was a fun, simplistic cartoony style! 😀

Here’s my version – I tried to do a more realistic style this time, and I think it turned out pretty good 🙂 I didn’t go over in pen and erase like I did before, so it’s a little more sketchy.

@i-j-anderson
          Hope you likey!

Currently reading Les Miserables

Sarah Spradlin
          @spradlin
            • Total Posts: 189

@i-j-anderson Sorry I’m so late to the party, but CRISPA LOOKS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT. How much do you charge for signed prints? xD 😀

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Joy Mastron
            @i-j-anderson
              • Total Posts: 81

@PerfectFifths I love it! Her smile especially and the braids! And Azia in the back as a shadow almost is really great. My version of her hair is everywhere, though I think this is really awesome to see your perspective, thanks!

@spradlin
              no problemo! Ha, well, I’ve never actually made prints of anything before but if you want the originals, I’ve got no issues giving them to you. I guess my price would be exposure, then, huh? Christi can help with getting it to you if you want.;)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 77

Ooooooh @Ethryndal Fereleth looks amazing! I was considering trying her but you did such a great job I don’t want to any more xD

@PerfectFifths
                Man, Criss sounds super cool, but my guys drawings are worse than my girls >.< if no one else does I could give it a shot, but his description is so great I feel I’d just mess it up >.<

@Kate-Flournoy
                You didn’t mention the owners of the characters you mentioned, but I believe this is yours?
                *holds breath hoping image upload will work*
                https://kingdompen.org/wp-content/uploads/avatars/11852/IMG_4996-1-450×338.jpg

P.S. @Dragon-Snapper you changed your profile pic to a dragon agaaaaaaain *happy dance*

Anonymous

Man! It didn’t work. Oh well, I have no idea how to fix it. Guess you can just click the link?

Anonymous

please please please work

Anonymous

Semi-success! I don’t know why it’s sideways.

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

@Aysia-Serene *gasp* I love it! She’s so cute! Her little nose is perfect. Drawing noses is not my forte; I admire anyone who can do it well. 😀

Anonymous

@Kate-Flournoy yayayay I’m glad you like it 😀 hope you don’t mind that I only did half-body. I couldn’t quite figure out what “desert-dweller” entailed, so I kinda guessed 😉

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 3976

@Aysia-Serene lol, my bad. :’D I should have described it better, but you did well with what you did. 😉

Anonymous

@Kate-Flournoy thanks, and no problem, I don’t mind a bit of creative freedom 😉

Louise Fowler
                              @perfectfifths
                                • Total Posts: 726

@i-j-anderson Yay! I’m glad you liked it! I could have gone more crazy with the hair (I thought about it) but I was worried it’d ruin it, so she’s having a “tame-hair day” today 😛

@aysia-serene Aw, it can’t be that bad 😉 I’d love for you to try, if you really want to. May I ask what it is about Cris’ description that you think is super cool? 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

Joy Mastron
                                @i-j-anderson
                                  • Total Posts: 81

@aysia-serene Wow! That’s good! I love all the expressions in the drawing I’ve been seeing! She’s great!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >