Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Leumeister
    @leumeister
      • Total Posts: 244

I forgot to add, Echo is also 1.7 meters tall. That’s all. 😛

Ingrid
      @ingridrd
        • Total Posts: 830

@leumeister  I would like to try one/both of your characters…but I have hardly any time to spare at the moment, as I am helping prepare for my sister’s graduation party this Saturday.  They do sound like awesome characters though and it may be next week before I get to them.  🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Leumeister
        @leumeister

@ingridrd

Okay, that’s fine. ^_^ I’m glad someone has found them, at any rate. 🙂

Ingrid
          @ingridrd

@leumeister

Well, I found some time this morning.  Here they are!  I wasn’t sure what age Echo is sooo she might look on the young side (and I pictured her kind of shabby but I don’t know if that’s what you wanted).  Anyway, hopefully they’re something close to what you were looking for!  🙂

Leumeister
            @leumeister

@ingridrd

Nice! Interesting art style… Not sure it fits how I envisage the characters, but you did a great job! ^_^ Thank you. 🙂

Echo looks pretty nice somewhat shabby, and yeah, sorry for not specifying an age. She’s a mid-teen.

Ingrid
              @ingridrd

@leumeister  😍😍😍

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@dekreel @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @notawriter @any artist peoples

Hi all! I need a character drawn and I’d love to draw one of yours in exchange.

It’s for my character Kaylee Dozier. She’s 17, an introvert, likes gymnastics, and vintage comics. She has dark brown type 3a-3b curly hair (I like to be specific, you can find a hair type chart online 🙂 ) and tan skin, brown eyes. You can make the pic either color or pencil. If you want to do a full-body pic; she dresses pretty casual and sporty, you can go forth and be creative with that. 😉 If you want it, I can post a pic that kinda looks like her.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine
                    • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 Is it okay if I draw her? 😉  I don’t draw very often, but I like to once in a while.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Sure! 😀 Is there a character you’d like me to draw for you in exchange?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I actually started drawing her before you answered me…so I’m glad you said yes! 😛  Here she is:

This is my first ever real attempt to make a drawing on a computer, so…sorry that it’s a bit messy and unfinished.  Considering it’s my first attempt at this type of art, I am pretty satisfied with it. 🙂  So…what do you think??  (You didn’t say how long the hair was, so I just did it shoulder length, so sorry if that’s wrong.  And I’m also sorry if you think the skirt is too short.  I would have made it longer, but it was getting too complicated… 😛 )

I don’t know.  Do you ever draw more realistic proportions?  Because I really don’t like manga, and wouldn’t want my characters drawn in that style.  (I think you’re good at manga, I just personally don’t like it, sorry.)  If you don’t, that’s okay.  I had fun drawing Kaylee. 🙂

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Wow, that is a good first attempt at drawing on a computer! 😀 I’m really bad at that.

Oh my goodness yes I forgot to say how long! It’s actually about almost to the middle of her back, but what you did looks great too. Thank you! 😀 <3 I like her shirt 😉

Yeah my experience with more realistic drawing has been a disaster pretty much. Sorry! I’d love to draw for you, but that’s totally fine if you don’t like the style. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Thank you!  It was a lot of fun.  Oh well, I’m glad you like her hair anyway.  I started out with it a bit longer, but when I did the second edits for some reason it ended up the length it is now.  Oh say, I was meaning to ask, her hair isn’t dark enough either, is it?  How dark did you mean when you said “dark brown?”

Haha, the shirt is cute, isn’t it?  I felt like I made her clothing a bit too preppy, since you said sporty, so I added that for the effect.  Though I think a long sweater and a wrap skirt is something a gymnast might wear. 🙂  It looks pretty comfortable.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@rochellaine you got the hair color right 😉

Yeah I think I can see a gymnast wearing that 😉 it’s a ballet type outfit too I believe (I did it for 7 years, wrap skirts were very ‘in’ with the dancers) 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

Okay, I am SO sorry for the wait! I never got around to it until today. *facepalm*

@ariella-newheart

Bryanna

@daughteroftheking

Abilene

(I hope you don’t mind yours in black and white. 😉 )

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
                                @daughteroftheking
                                  • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel Thank you!!!!!!! It’s the bestiest!! No, I don’t mind at all. Abilene is sort of a black-and-white kind of person anyway. 🙂

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 882 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >