Character Arc-What's That?

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί Characters β€Ί Character Arc-What's That?

Tagged:Β 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

@Ethryndal YAYAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE TINY WORLD OF THE KYLO REN FANDOM. *hugs you*

Ethryndal
      @ethryndal
        • Total Posts: 1013

@Kate-Flournoy *cough* Let’s keep this professional. After all, we’re pretty much rooting for the villain. πŸ˜‰

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

*gasp!* DON’T SAY SUCH THINGS! HE’S JUST THE HERO IN DISGUISE @ethryndal

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal Wow, watching if 4 times must have allowed you to catch some things you may not have before, right? I like the Kylo Ren with the mask. I don’t like the Kylo Ren without the mask. πŸ˜›

β˜€ β˜€ β˜€ ENFP β˜€ β˜€ β˜€

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

@daeus What if I said that he was the villain? What if I said that he was the worse villain that ever was…worse than Darth Vader? Hypothetically, of course.

Daeus
              @daeus

@dragon-snapper 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

P.S. He’s way better without the mask.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Ethryndal
                @ethryndal

Yikes, I leave for ten minutes and come back to a moderator in tears… Kylo Ren really MUST be the best villain ever if he can leave such an impact.

PS. I’m not giving an opinion on mask vs. unmask because I DON’T KNOW. So there.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ethryndal.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal

@Dragon-Snapper Watching it 4 times has allowed me to conclude that Rey must be a Kenobi. But more on that later. πŸ˜‰

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@ethryndal Ooh! That’s a neat theory. I didn’t consider that one, since, well…Kenobi was a Jedi and all.

@daeus
                      I’m drowning!!
                      No! He NEEDS the mask! Here, peace offering. 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Snapper.

Daeus
                      @daeus

@ethryndal Really? Come to think of it, she does actually look kinda like Obi-Wan. A lot more than like Luke. What gave you that idea?

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Daeus
                        @daeus

But he’s beautiful without his mask on.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Snapper *digs claws into her keypad, hisses fire* STAY. AWAY. FROM MY PRECIOUS. BEN. SOLO. YES HE IS THE VILLAIN. WHICH WILL MAKE HIS REDEMPTION A HUNDRED TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL. AND IF I COULD THROW THAT MASK INTO A SARLAC PIT AND NEVER SEE IT AGAIN I WOULD.

And I would actually be incredibly relieved if Rey is a Kenobi, because I don’t like her as either Luke’s or Han’s, and those are the only other options. She has the accent tooβ€” Obi-Wan was the only one in the originals to have a British accent, though there were several British actors.

Ethryndal
                            @ethryndal

@Daeus To give credit where credit is due, my sister came up with it first. I just helped her figure out the minor details. @Dragon-Snapper well technically, he was a Jedi, but when the Jedi order fell, he was no longer bound by their code. So it would work if he had gotten married during the nineteen years on Tattioune. (I don’t know how to spell that, don’t melt me) Our theory is that Rey is his granddaughter or something. Don’t ask me what happened to his wife, or child, ’cause I don’t know. That’s what script writers are for. πŸ™‚

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy

Tattoine. πŸ˜‰

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal

And then we looked it up and there are a lot of people who think it too, so we’re not going out on a limb or anything. *fingers crossed*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >