Can it Possibly have been a Year?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Can it Possibly have been a Year?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1486

@ethryndal Wow a year?!?!?!?! 0_0 😀 I’m so glad you decided to join us crazy people. It would not be the same without you. *Hugs you* *Throws confetti at this momentous occasion* *Raises sword she named Kindness*

Ingrid
      @ingridrd
        • Total Posts: 830

@ethryndal  My dear, words cannot express how much this forum needs your wit and wisdom.  You are such a joy to talk to.  🙂  Keep shining.

~Ingrid

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1330

@ethryndal *attempts to dry tears* *fails and new flood begins* It’s because I’m an ESFJ 😉

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal First off, I’ve been meaning to say this.
            star wars

Secondly,

YOU’VE BEEN ON FOR A YEAR?!! A YEAR ALREADY! SWEET!
            STORKS

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
            @perfectfifths
              • Total Posts: 726

@ethryndal Awe, yay!!! It’s been great getting to know you, and what a wonderful 1-Year-Anniversary post. 😀 *doesn’t cry* (What do you MBTI peeps say about INFPs here? 😛 )

*dances around in glitter* So pretty! *sends you a kangaroo and a wallaby*

Currently reading Les Miserables

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 1352

@Ethryndal This place would not be the same if you had not come. Nor all the peeps on it. NOPE. So we can all applaud God with a fury for what He’s put together.

And it’s really great on the writing side of things too. 😛 Because it’s wonderful to know how to write well, and KP sure does brilliantly putting out the learning.

*poke* BONJOUR!

*goes off muttering about Frogs* (You know that the only good Frog is a dead Frog, correct?)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                katie
                @lifeofkatie
                  • Total Posts: 137

@ethryndal, happiest of happy anniversaries to you! 🎉🎉🎉🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😀😀😀

ice cream to celebrate 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@lifeofkatie *eats all the ice cream*

@emma-flournoy
                    I won’t tell Josiah what you said about frogs. *mourns over frogs*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 1352

@dragon-snapper XD Not that kind of frog. The natural frogs are good. Like Frog and Toad, you know? I like Frog. He’s an ENFJ. Or an INFJ. He’s nice either way. And Josiah the Wiser’s pet isn’t bad.

*cough* I said it because she was speaking French (Bonjour!), and French people are commonly (or were, and maybe just by Brits…) known as Frogs. And I was half quoting from the Horatio Hornblower TV mini-series. In which there are many Brits who hate the French. ‘Nuff said.

Therefore, you can stop mourning the frogs. They’re all right. 😀

*replinishes ice cream*

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

@ethryndal To be honest, even though I’m not the most active forum member, it seems like you’ve been around for a lot longer than that. 🙂 So glad to hear about how much this forum has helped you in your writing life!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Hannah
                        @salome01w4g
                          • Total Posts: 991

@ethryndal wow a year??? well I can’t say much since I’ve only been here fourish months, buuuuut I’m sooo glad you’re here! Happy KPiversary !!! 🙂

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Mariposa Aristeo
                          @mariposa
                            • Total Posts: 335

CONGRATULATIONS @ethryndal! The KP forum wouldn’t be the same without you! Thank you for being such an awesome forum member! I hope you will shower us with glitter for many years to come! 🙂

Sorry for being so late to the party; life has been hectic these last couple of weeks (you may have noticed my absence from Instagram lately), but I should be back to my usual routine by the the beginning of December.

Joy
                            @dekreel
                              • Total Posts: 2304

Oh, @ethryndal!! Glad we could make a difference! It really made a difference for me too when I first came on — a month ago! *glances at calendar* Ooh, make that a day short of a month! I will need some catching up! 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >