Camp NaNoWriMo

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

Hey there, guys!
      I’m really good at procrastinating until its almost too late, but I’ve been planning on participating in Camp NaNo again (I did it first April this year). I really like the idea of cabins, but last time I was just assigned to a random cabin, which I didn’t enjoy so much.
      Basically, my plea is this: Are there any of you wonderful people who are willing to a) create a cabin of Christian novelists, or b) join a cabin that I create myself?
      Thanks and God bless 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Northerner
      @northerner
        • Total Posts: 244

@Seekjustice, I think @Hope might know. Last summer I got to be invited to a cabin of KeePers. I’m not sure if they’re setting one up again this time or not.

Hope Ann
        @hope
          • Total Posts: 1092

@Seekjustice I’m taking part, but I think I’m already in a cabin with some other friends. I’m not sure who organized the KeePer cabin last year.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@Hope, @Northerner, thanks for responding. I’ve been automatically assigned to a cabin and they seem to be a much friendlier bunch than last time, so I should be right, 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >